The Moo's dawn too dusk send off!

cabbo

Likes Dirt
I would firstly like thank everyone who could attended and to those who couldn't make it. For all the overwhelming support that was a truly epic day a month or so back. To make all the 10+ years a tribute, on a day that created such a buzz that the vibe ruled over anything possibly negativity of the tracks closure.
I truly am so humble to have met so many highly spirited good down too earth people with the enthusiasm to life, and also with an element of "green" to get out amongst it. To seek out for the thrills and spills, mates looking out for mates, and of course .. YEOWING.
Most of all l am still blown away and truly humbled for the overwhelming goodwill, for those that don't know, l had a trail bike nicked last year, and these special people, the mtb community chipped in and helped me out with a brand new steed. "I don't know how to post a pic however I will find out".
The Moo was a place for everyone to ride, to get out and find their way, wether a way too learn or to push for that quicker run, and it showed on the day with 80+ on the day.
Thanks also too the good people for providing the sausage sizzle, drinks ect, and to the guys taking the picks great vids on the day, and some taken many long hours to present, "sawnofff666", would have to be credited as some of the best, with plenty of stand outs, the spin twins and reptilinmadness, "l do apologise if l get any names wrong" the future isn't just on riding as show by the vids and photos, great talent has been shown in filming and editing this is yet another class act, as it to is a special skill, an art form in itself.
This is gravity sport and brings together good people, a community that makes a difference in a positive way.
This is the future and the future is now council.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
That was an awesome day, I was happy to call it after that day, remember to moo with such a great send off. The new bike looks wicked!

cabbo

Likes Dirt
Yeah too right, understood, the vibe on the day could only be replicated on the day of an "reopening"
The bike is sweet! And it peddles way better than a 2004 free ride bike, has the DH feel with a lighter manoeuvring feel, even with the 64* ha, you sit into it so it is low and this was a plus for me, a heap of adjustments to tinker with, still in the dialling in suspension mode, got the time to focus and dial it. I'm a happy Chappy.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I left that day happier on the bike than I've been in a long time, really made the day having the spotters and everyone else looking out for everyone and the big 10m sesh all day, easily the best day on the big rig I've ever had.

Ah man all us mountains crew were so stoked to see you with a bike. I know the boys are all really keen to ride with you now man, let us know on here somewhere and we'll get a crew. No more homeless hut so we'll get you out the new track when she's done.

bikesarefun

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well, some of the younger guys have been re-vitalizing an old trail that is very moo-esque... Hopefully that keeps the stoke flowing for a while. Was a popular spot 10 years back, looks good again now.

cabbo

Likes Dirt
Well, some of the younger guys have been re-vitalizing an old trail that is very moo-esque... Hopefully that keeps the stoke flowing for a while. Was a popular spot 10 years back, looks good again now.
Good stuff! Re- vitalising a part of memorabilia, sounds very promising, ready to roll even, chances are l have rolled along this pathway 10 years back then, once l get my short term up to speed then.. Way too go, bikesarefun. ...

cabbo

Likes Dirt
I left that day happier on the bike than I've been in a long time, really made the day having the spotters and everyone else looking out for everyone and the big 10m sesh all day, easily the best day on the big rig I've ever had.

Ah man all us mountains crew were so stoked to see you with a bike. I know the boys are all really keen to ride with you now man, let us know on here somewhere and we'll get a crew. No more homeless hut so we'll get you out the new track when she's done.
Cheers hazza, and to all the mt crew, you guys were always so pumped, smashing out run after run. Mate l have been following the posts on chicken run and it was such a waisted in thinkable thing that happened, and know doubt this is happening all around oz, stupid just stupid we don't emit fumes, noise nor pollute our oceans, give us a freakin break, pick on some corporations with a real means to end the world, totally pathetic. Time to ride.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Hahaha that's about right man, just the way it goes. We got more coming soon, if we lose all of chook it'll be a sad day but I think we're ok for now. Mountains crew were your biggest fans dude we'll get you out with all of our riding pilgrimages whenever we head down south to ride. Be stoked to ride with you