The new member to my family:

Rik

logged out
Ahh the Hoss, what an appropriate bike for "clydesdale" riding :lol: I think you made the right choice though.

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
yeah... it's lighter than it looks, but i think the wheels are a bit better than the mavics on the caldera

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
the hoss? anything with uphills- it rides like a big jump bike... it's just that i am a heavy abusive oaf, and i could fold a regular xc frame on a normal ride... mostly i plan on racing club xc and riding trails with my mates in the bush- preffty mush just for keeping my fitness up so i can dh better

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
my brother loves it!!! For the money you really can't go wrong, and the partspec is good enough for him to ride in the bush, and still go dirtjumping. I guess it's an excellent beginners bike, as it should last him a while until he advances to a better bike

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
nah, very different (it feels it anyway)... the frame is a lot lighter and rides a bit higher

Cúl-Báire

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice! The bike looks trick ;-) I love Kona's, I nearly went out and brought a Kula Deelux a few weeks ago.... But I had other prioritys :p

Looks good man, hope she serves ye well 8)

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
the best hardtail i've ever ridden- if i could set the rear brake up sweetly it would be amazing. It is solid, light, and seems to float in the air!

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
its a thread about the new bike and everyones talking about the other bikes in the garage !! :lol:

awesome bike dude... and the price was fine too !!

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
Squidly Didly said:
Daver said:
I swear, squid made me :p ...
Don't try and blame your financial situation on me ya clown :wink:
i hate you sooo much... now i can't go as low as a V10 :eek: - i can only get a mono dhs :p ... damn you... :twisted: