The new platform...

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can we move the road bike from the front page now guys???? It's been up a while now, something more mountain bikey would be rad.

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Yeah I need to spend some time on that. It uses a new method that worked in testing, not so much in production.

moorey

call me Mia
I also did it wrong. I added ‘sold’ but there’s a ‘ sold’ in the prefix now, isn’t there?

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Yeah it was easier to write the script to use the prefix instead of searching for the sold in the title.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Unread Posts and ability to Quote have disappeared ??? for me anyway
I seem to be able to quote...multi quoting and quoting across threads is now difficult though. Often it is easier to "reply" then cut the content and take it with you, so to speak.

An interesting fault I encounter a bit is if I am replying to someone and pasting some text in, sometimes a chunk of that text will also past itself into the first line of the quoted post.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Weird issue that's just popped up - I don't have a reply text box in Chrome, yet I do have one here in IE.

Anyone else having the same issue? I've got a "Post Reply" button & "More Options" button, but the "Upload a File" button is gone, as is anywhere to write stuff!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
How are you accessing the site? I'm 100% the usual on my android phone browsing in chrome.
You doing all posts with Chrome on a phone. Respect homie.

Sounds painful but you seem to have it nailed. I have Tapatalk on 'Droid and overall it is tolerable but not enough to make me get a paid version.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You doing all posts with Chrome on a phone. Respect homie.

Sounds painful but you seem to have it nailed. I have Tapatalk on 'Droid and overall it is tolerable but not enough to make me get a paid version.

Tapatalk sucks goat rectums. Laptop isnt mobile. Phone + chrome 99%.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Tapatalk sucks goat rectums. Laptop isnt mobile. Phone + chrome 99%.
It does suck a large can of arse and eats a bag o' dicks too.

Android Chrome seemed slow to me so use CM Browser now which has been an upgrade.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Nah - lappy. I've still got the issue.

Anyone else similarly afflicted?

I've also found that if I like a post in Chrome, it now takes me to a second page asking "Are you sure you want to like this post?".

Chrome is now behaving completely differently to IE.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Well there you go - now able to use this forum via Chrome on my work desktop.

Must be something screwy with my lappy Chrome. Will continue to investigate.