The Next Generation - Episode 3

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
feedback
I didn't like the blurry fade to rider in the first Strom section ... and I think you used the same corners a couple times in the Xc lid section ... but I'm just nit picking now ... nice work. :cool:
Thanks heaps mate it really does help a lot when people tell me what's good/bad. With the "blurry fade to rider" is that the shot of him coming down a straight into a left hander where he almost loses it and then the next shot is of a jump?

And yeah I did use a few shots of the same places in the XC lid section. The track is only about 30-40 seconds long so had to get the most out of it as possible but good to know anyway and will take it into consideration.

Please be as nit picky as you can, it really does help a bunch.

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That is the Most sickest Big Bike Pump track ive ever seen ! :p
Looks so smooth and Fast...

Nice Vid Man. Real well Presented. Keep it up !

danosdirect

Likes Dirt
"Filth". Hmm where I come from that means shite, if you could tell me what in particular was bad or how I could improve that would be good.[/QUOTE]

Nah mate, not filth meaning bad but filth meaning good. I'm an old man so forgive my terminology;)

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That is the Most sickest Big Bike Pump track ive ever seen ! :p
Looks so smooth and Fast...

Nice Vid Man. Real well Presented. Keep it up !
Thanks, and yeah the track is unbelieveable and only about 5-10 minutes from his house.

Nah mate, not filth meaning bad but filth meaning good. I'm an old man so forgive my terminology;)
Haha ok never knew that could be interpretted that way. Thanks:D

Chuckie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh yeahh!!! very very good Nick!

Good to see Mark and Nick getting their shred on!! I heard Bohle hates the camera :)

Cant wait to see more....

any footage of Sean Fitz and Eric?? LOL

Kane.

Likes Dirt
Thanks man. What's the go with your filming at the moment? Taking a break until you can afford a 7D then starting the filming for showcase again?
Yeppp, pretty much got all these songs and ideas in my head ready to go but no camera :(