ROAD The not Orange Orange and the Orange not Orange

moorey

call me Mia
Damn you to hell. You know I get moist for those shitty Californian things
The old tracers did...even though they cracked.
The later ones...just don’t do it for me.

Long story short...a mate has moved permanently to the US. His bikes, bike gear and household stuff are here in storage. If I clean out the unit, and ship his DH and Road bikes to the US, the Tracer is mine. I’d planned to recoup the shipping money selling it cheap to a local pinner needing a solid bike, seeing it doesn’t float my boat.
(Essential nothing it for me, other than doing work I don’t have the time for)
At this point, it’s cost me a fair bit of time and energy...and still can’t get access to the shed.
Beginning to go very cold on the whole plan.

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
Finished it, rode it.

Fun bike, really planted and acts like it has far more travel than it does. Fork reminds you where you're at though, still don't get along with pikes. That's likely due to the amount of pies I eat though.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
Orange had a trim, the onyx are now at 160. Not as ploughy, but more lively.

Also chromag scarab pedals to match the brakes added.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Colour you idiot.

You should know all about that, matching my orange with yours

Ok Mr ‘buys 3 oranges in 6 months after jealousy of my 18 year/14 orange collection and thinks I’m copying him’

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
Ok Mr ‘buys 3 oranges in 6 months after jealousy of my 18 year/14 orange collection and thinks I’m copying him’
“Oooh blue. I want one too. I like this more than green now”

moorey

call me Mia
I do like it more than the green. It’s just unfortunate you happen to have a similar, but inferior one.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
You have a problem. And that's coming from me.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
You have a problem. And that's coming from me.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
He is actually seeking therapy but unfortunately he hasnt told the doctor that he is talking about bikes, they think he is hoarding citrus!