The pet thread, post em up!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Hootie reluctantly hanging with Piglet. He wrote the book on doing bugger all.

DSC_0789.JPG

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

stirk

Burner
Hootie reluctantly hanging with Piglet. He wrote the book on doing bugger all.

View attachment 344091

Hootie looks like my neighbours cat you hardly see as it's always asleep in some dark corner. I saw it today going for walkies on a lead around the yard, he spotted me and started running away, I'm not that scary.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Hootie looks like my neighbours cat you hardly see as it's always asleep in some dark corner. I saw it today going for walkies on a lead around the yard, he spotted me and started running away, I'm not that scary.
He does have that fear of everything happening too. Not that bad for longevity I suppose.

The liking for premium mince from a free cat from Toongabbie that looks like he would be right at home eating out of a large bin behind a Supermarket is something I have had get used to.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
My girlfriend has a Greyhound and I'm looking at adopting one myself now. Keen to know if any farkers have greyhounds as well?

safreek

My girlfriend has a Greyhound and I'm looking at adopting one myself now. Keen to know if any farkers have greyhounds as well?
Raced a couple, decades ago. Very friendly and affectionate animals, you would love one. Remember that some States you must have them muzzled in public, rather ridiculous considering some of the more aggressive breeds don't have to

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Yep, we just grabbed Stan from gap (Greyhound Adoption Program, at Seymour) almost 2 months ago. Gap is funded by Greyhound racing Victoria and he came desexed, vaccinated and microchipped for $75.

If they go through the gap program they don't have to be muzzled, but they always have to be on lead outside of private premises, even at off leash parks / beaches.

Great dog, he had never been raced, but did come from a trainer. Apparently he wasn't fast enough!

He's 2 and pretty boisterous. We haven't taken him to any training just yet, but will be soon. He's good on the lead and gets the basic commands.

He's pretty big, 36kgs when we got him and they wanted him to get to 38 as an ideal weight.

It took him about 4 weeks to really come out of his shell, but he is now!

Pretty well mannered most of the time, but gets a little over excited and rough / clumsy when he first sees the kids and is playing.

He is a fiend for beer though! When he's around you have to keep it well away! On the weekend he stole my dad's beer off the table and was busted taking it back to his bed. When it was taken off him he was quick to get back to the table to mop up what he'd spilt.

Anyway, here's a few pics....
IMAG1853-1200x1600.jpg

IMAG1829-1200x1600.jpg

stirk

Burner
My old neighbour has a couple of greyhounds and I found them to be lovely dogs, never barked, got along well with two other little yappers they lived with and seemed to be the laziest dogs on the planet once retired from racing.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
My old neighbour has a couple of greyhounds and I found them to be lovely dogs, never barked, got along well with two other little yappers they lived with and seemed to be the laziest dogs on the planet once retired from racing.
apparently they are sometimes called "60kph couch potatos"

Mica

Likes Dirt
Getting ready to do a kitchen reno and brought the work gear home as I’m too lazy to use a tape measure to draw up a plan. Laser scanner, detailed 3D models, each setup takes a few minutes etc etc. She decided to sit nice and still for a few scans....

not that it’s anything new for her...