The pet thread, post em up!

stirk

Burner
The best is MWI's "Free Cat" photo. Thread winner!
Booooo

I'm a dog guy but also see cats are cool animals too. My wife had an awesome cat, he was more like a dog than many dogs are. Ruff and tuff.

Let your dog roam free I hate you, let your cat roam free I hate you.

Responsible pet people I love you.

I hate human kind more than I do any animal, is that bad?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
7.8 kg of pure evil, perpetually pissed off 2 year old rag doll known as "puss"

started out as my wife's cat but he hates women

Likes water, comes to the park with the dogs, loves car rides, bites if patted anywhere but the head. Fussy fucker with food.
Cats got a nice rig. Does Puss ride wearing a leash?

This is my dog Chopper, I will put him here because he thinks he is a cat anyway.

View attachment 316781
Missing a bit of red rocket.

BizL

Likes Dirt

My cat is a dog.
His name is Wilfred. He has the option of sleepin on a double mattress with our other Dane but prefers his little basket.
this is Luna

mitchy_

Llama calmer
our mildly retarded burmese, Oscar.

our cherry shrimp, and albino catfish.

and finally, Vladimir Put-in-a-bottle.

Dougy

Likes Dirt
This is Hakubi our Hokkaido-Ken. She's a rescue dog who lost her family in the 2011 tsunami here in Japan. When we got her 2 years ago she was very nervous, over weight, and had heartworm. Now she's settled down, though still has a tendency to lick a lot, has lost 3kgs, and is heartworm free.

Attachments

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Two doggens and a catten.

The cat is old and is the boss... but Reggie, the youngest of the two whippets, is starting to give her some grief.

Absolutely love whippets... knew nothing about them, till now... but they are fantastic.

We had a white Lab before with the attendant endless dog hair... so my proviso with getting the whippets was that they be floorboard colour.

Left to right... Charlie Brown, Lu Lu and Reggie.

Attachments

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Two doggens and a catten.

The cat is old and is the boss... but Reggie, the youngest of the two whippets, is starting to give her some grief.

Absolutely love whippets... knew nothing about them, till now... but they are fantastic.

We had a white Lab before with the attendant endless dog hair... so my proviso with getting the whippets was that they be floorboard colour.

Left to right... Charlie Brown, Lu Lu and Reggie.
I love whippets...... great looking dogs, great companions and uber friendly.
Here's our ....em..... dog....

Attachments