The pet thread, post em up!

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Our 2 greyhounds have been dicks the last few days. I started a compost bin and they've been waking us up at 3am to go outside and defend this new source of food against each other in the freezing cold..

Looks like the early morning patrols have been getting to them

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
She sure digs like a wombat that one!

Nuggets are all fun and games until you have to lift them into the car :oops:
Fletch isn't so bad at ~33 kg, but tuck at 40+ will be a problem soon, he's a bit over 12 and finding it harder to do those jumps :(
Yep, don't envy you there! The previously mentioned Dane was 42kg when he had his bits chopped. Trying to get his drunk-as-fuck arse out of the back of the car and then inside the house was a bastard.

stirk

Burner
She sure digs like a wombat that one!

Nuggets are all fun and games until you have to lift them into the car :oops:
Fletch isn't so bad at ~33 kg, but tuck at 40+ will be a problem soon, he's a bit over 12 and finding it harder to do those jumps :(
My labrador is pushing 34kg and it's not fun getting her into the raised 4wd I'll soon be investing in a ramp like this.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Another little clue about Sam’s previous life before he came to us via a rescue group.

I was in work clothes with a tinny of beer and no doubt smelling of beer in the back yard yesterday when working on the car - and Sam got totally freaked out and ran away from me when I went to give the little fella a pat.

Someone who drinks tinnys has hurt him...

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Another little clue about Sam’s previous life before he came to us via a rescue group.

I was in work clothes with a tinny of beer and no doubt smelling of beer in the back yard yesterday when working on the car - and Sam got totally freaked out and ran away from me when I went to give the little fella a pat.

We've all had our heart broken by a tradie...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
He’s had more than his heart broken... Maybe the same person responsible for his permanently tender ribs :(

creaky

XMAS Plumper

Maybe he’s allergic to tradies as well

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Our family picked up a Kelpie as a kid from an ad in the local milkbar, he was 1 year old at the time.
My dad and later brother were both in jobs that required work boots everyday and when he passed at 17 years of age, he was still very nervous around work boots.
Was a bloody brilliant dog, despite a pretty ordinary first year at a guess.

I've visited this thread briefly on previous occasions, but am adding to my own family this week.
Have an 8 week old Kelpie pup arriving Wednesday, could not be more excited.