The pet thread, post em up!

safreek

Burt investigations, sussing out the rottie behind the yard, and the garden survives his stompings well.
Lucky I planted it, it had nothing when I moved in so the owners can't bitch.
The drought has hit the back lawn, fucked if I'm paying to water it.
That gum tree does not make life easy either
Screenshot_20180805-090042.jpeg

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Scottish deerhound, that photo is old too, his head is level with mine now. We found the goat in a forest riding one day, domesticated and follows us down the trail. Went back a few weeks later and he was waiting at camp and came bolting up to me and jumped in the boot, so we asked around at all the farms and sounded like he was a cute pet that got big and they dumped him out there. He's a right arsehole but we love him.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Many lives/wives ago, we had a goat called Victa. He was cool, except when he escaped his paddock, as he loved climbing on top of cars. Not an issue for me as I only had motorbikes, or for my girls car as the carport was too low for Victa, but yeah had the odd grumpy visitor. He’d be up there all proud of himself.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Many lives/wives ago, we had a goat called Victa. He was cool, except when he escaped his paddock, as he loved climbing on top of cars. Not an issue for me as I only had motorbikes, or for my girls car as the carport was too low for Victa, but yeah had the odd grumpy visitor. He’d be up there all proud of himself.
No other names allowed for a pet goat, apart from victa2, victa3, etc.

stirk

Burner
I’m a bad person...
I've saved my dog from suffocating from a similar situation and posted the funny pic here. Funny at the time for us but I've have never let the same situation to recur.

Don't ever leaf bags of food laying about.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I've saved my dog from suffocating from a similar situation and posted the funny pic here. Funny at the time for us but I've have never let the same situation to recur.

Don't ever leaf bags of food laying about.
Don’t panic, completely supervised. She immediately and very neatly opened it up for better access.