The pet thread, post em up!

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
So this arrived on Sunday

Lulu-Belle was found by a local rescue mob, dumped behind a school, pregnant and being tormented by school kids.

So you'd expect a bit of attitude, but no, not a nasty bone in her fluff.

Our existing cat, on the other hand, Is Not Amused. Hissing, growling, baying. Pissed Off.

Funniest part is there's Zero-fucks-given on her part. Wanders past like he doesn't exist.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Have had to resort to taking him out with the bicycle since he can run forever in the cold weather. Gets home and he still wants to cool down on the tiles. This was about 6 degrees in the morning and hadn't turned on the heater yet. Been trying to train him to run along side me which he isgetting better at but it will be useless as in warm weather he can't keep up without overheating.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Have had to resort to taking him out with the bicycle since he can run forever in the cold weather. Gets home and he still wants to cool down on the tiles. This was about 6 degrees in the morning and hadn't turned on the heater yet. Been trying to train him to run along side me which he isgetting better at but it will be useless as in warm weather he can't keep up without overheating.

View attachment 353503
Can you shave it ?

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Can you shave it ?
Nope. Sounds counter intuitive but the fur actually helps it stay cool in heat. It's hard to explain but generally dogs don't lose heat through skin like humans do they do it through exhaling.

Posted last night, this morning he was all over the place and stopped listening to me lol.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
With Sam in the middle every night it's no wonder you don't have kids
Sam is enjoying elicit gains. He does not get to sleep in the bed - it’s astounding how much room one small dog can occupy!

Last edited:

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So this arrived on Sunday

Lulu-Belle was found by a local rescue mob, dumped behind a school, pregnant and being tormented by school kids.

So you'd expect a bit of attitude, but no, not a nasty bone in her fluff.
Top work :)
Always happy to hear of people getting animals off the streets :) she looks happy, two thumbs up :)