The pet thread, post em up!

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Hey @Ultra Lord iwhat breed is your dog? Looks like a collie in the plastic bag thread but he looks a bit too wide features here. In the market for number 2 but samoyeds are too stubborn to have a pair lol.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Thanks. I always thought they were spotty, but just did a google and they come in the same color range as collies lol. As long as they aren't stubborn then it's a valid candidate lol!
Everyone wants the blue merl coat, but our little guy had a real happy looking face so we picked him. And when I grabbed him and put him down in a field away from the others he ran around abit, but kept coming back to me. I liked that. He didn’t just sit on my foot scared, but he didn’t just run off and not pay me any attention either.

He can be stubborn. Probably not as bad as a samoyed, but on par with a german shepherd if that’s an indication. Most of the time if he gets shirty it’s because he wants to be around us, play, or he needs to be let out to pee.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
And when I grabbed him and put him down in a field away from the others he ran around abit, but kept coming back to me. I liked that.
Haha picking dogs is always a unique experience. We originally wanted a female but while all the other doggos were going nuts, this little guy came up and started chewing on my shoelace. Picked him up and decided to take him home instead.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
And seems to be blue, yeah
Nope, just a shiny coat on an overcast day.

She's Mastiff x Wolfhound so she has a wiry coat. She replaced a Great Dane and we were hoping she'd be more Mastiff Boofhead than Wolfhound Overgrown Ferret. But she's a sweetheart, a great doorbell and scared of the new cat :p

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Everyone wants the blue merl coat, but our little guy had a real happy looking face so we picked him. And when I grabbed him and put him down in a field away from the others he ran around abit, but kept coming back to me. I liked that. He didn’t just sit on my foot scared, but he didn’t just run off and not pay me any attention either.

He can be stubborn. Probably not as bad as a samoyed, but on par with a german shepherd if that’s an indication. Most of the time if he gets shirty it’s because he wants to be around us, play, or he needs to be let out to pee.
Aussies are awesome!

Ours is tri colour Black/White/Tan with a full length tail.
She's also very very clever

crash3

Likes Dirt
They're the sort of nuggets we were hoping our Wombat was gonna be :)
She sure digs like a wombat that one!

Nuggets are all fun and games until you have to lift them into the car :oops:
Fletch isn't so bad at ~33 kg, but tuck at 40+ will be a problem soon, he's a bit over 12 and finding it harder to do those jumps :(