The pet thread, post em up!

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
We got a puppy last weekend! Pure Border Collie, from working lines. Holy shit does she have drive and energy. My arms are covered in scratches and bite marks. Will make a good sports dog (one reason my partner got her) and she’s pretty OK when she’s not dropping stinky farts.
64E30D2B-595A-4275-B9A2-DDFFF14C7DDC.jpeg

Older dog not so into her haha, but it’s pretty normal to be pissed off with a pup that has no boundaries yet.
7255A335-B087-4A4B-B070-F425BD18D818.jpeg

She does go into full adorable when she’s a bit sleepy.
8B0308A0-F04B-40C8-A710-2646AEC4083A.jpeg

Growing fast, already bigger than these pics from a few days ago!

nathanm

Eats Squid
German Shorthair Pointer - Pepper 2 years old.

If you've owned one, or know someone who does, you will understand the cultish attachment to them. It takes a special kind of retard to own one.

Working/Gun dog with the speed of a greyhound and stamina of a kelpie. Also has the attachment of a stage 10 clinger. They absolutely cannot be anywhere other than on top of you at all times.

God awful trail dog. Has to be doing 30km/h constantly and if I stop/slow she just keeps going and absolutely will not wait for me.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
U

Neighbours picked up a little aussie shepherd after meeting ours. His name is derik, and he’s an absolute terror.

One of my favourite things is being in the back yard and hearing “derik......... DERIK NO” from over the fence aha

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I had a rooster named Derek once. He was named after Peter Jackson's character in Bad Taste. I'd not thought about the irony in that until just then, he tasted nice.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Just cleaned the litter trays. Only enough new litter for one. Emergency run to the friendly grocer for more. New product. Now to see which one the cats prefer to shit in. Results to follow.

EZZA 84

Likes Bikes
German Shorthair Pointer - Pepper 2 years old.

If you've owned one, or know someone who does, you will understand the cultish attachment to them. It takes a special kind of retard to own one.
View attachment 355677

Working/Gun dog with the speed of a greyhound and stamina of a kelpie. Also has the attachment of a stage 10 clinger. They absolutely cannot be anywhere other than on top of you at all times.

God awful trail dog. Has to be doing 30km/h constantly and if I stop/slow she just keeps going and absolutely will not wait for me.

Another Village Idiot here, 100% agree with all the personality traits especially stage 10 clinger lol

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We have indoor cats. But there is a Tom that is coming around and pissing on everything outside.
Without shooting it....very tempted...any ideas? I have heard citronella may discourage them?