The pet thread, post em up!

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Well, 2020 just caught up to me.

The Boy cat is my cat because I was the only one who he'd let hold, scratch, turn upside down.

He was a top notch farm cat, never bothered the chickens, was always seen dispatching a mouse.

Wasn't even looking for a cat when I pulled him out from under the wood heap at about 6 weeks old. That was around 4 years ago.

Hadn't seen him for 3 days. Just found him down the road after being skittled on the highway.

Fuck 2020 :(

LPG

likes thicc birds
Got home from work and my anxious red idiot has obviously been stressed in the storm and made a hole in the gate to go for a wander and get soaking wet. She was back in the back yard when I got home which is nice. The levelheaded brindle idiot was dry and obviously waited the storm out on the outdoor couch on the big undercover area.

Stay calm, stay dry.

Attachments

Cardy George

So a month on from Ol Puss meeting his maker, Nugget Dog has taken on another snake. Except this time Dumbarse has gone in two thirds down towards the snake's tail and copped a bite himself. Thankfully Mrs George was home, heard the kerfuffle and investigated.

$1200 later and the prognosis is pretty good. Unless he crashes overnight, he should be home tomorrow.

mark22

Likes Dirt
So a month on from Ol Puss meeting his maker, Nugget Dog has taken on another snake. Except this time Dumbarse has gone in two thirds down towards the snake's tail and copped a bite himself. Thankfully Mrs George was home, heard the kerfuffle and investigated.

$1200 later and the prognosis is pretty good. Unless he crashes overnight, he should be home tomorrow.
Dogs that take on snakes are temporary dogs, hope he pulls through for you.

Cardy George

Dogs that take on snakes are temporary dogs, hope he pulls through for you.
Yeah, we're pretty resigned to that, unfortunately, just waiting for the day when we come home to find him.

The other dog was cheering him on from a safe distance, and apparently they both left it immediately as soon as Mrs George called them off. Damage was done tho.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
He was the best of boys :( - The cancer finally caught up - We were super blessed to have had him this much longer - he can't eat properly and is in pain so time to go - on the way to vets now
You must be hurting now, but, live in the view that you gave him the best life he could of ever had....

Take care man,

S

p.s. echoing slowmicks comment..... Glass raised