The pet thread, post em up!

Scotty675

Cable thief
It is our new black lab. Haven’t been through this for 10years. It’s coming back pretty quick. I can look cute and innocent but I will chew anything in site.
Our 15 year old lab is still unsure. She has a little less patience these days

Scotty675

Cable thief
Our last 2 were like this. They followed each other everywhere.
We was going to hold off on the pup but a reputable breeder had 2 litters so we jumped on one, knowing the wait lists are long these days.
Labs are beautiful dogs and brilliant with kids

mark22

Likes Dirt
Taught my friend's little dog how to SUP.
He is 14yo amazing little fella, don't reckon he has been able to spread his wings too much. She has had him for 5 years and was a cruelty case previously, I suspect he was an older persons dog before this horrible experience. His confidence has improved with off leash walks and such. I did a bit basic dog sign language as he is totally deaf.
Gee he has a lovely temperament I get a heap of joy watching him.

Last edited:

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Taught my friend's little dog how to SUP.
He is 14yo amazing little fella, don't reckon he has been able to spread his wings too much. She has had him for 5 years and was a cruelty case previously, I suspect he was an older persons dog before this horrible experience. His confidence has improved with off leash walks and such. I did a bit basic dog sign language as he is totally deaf.
Gee he has a lovely temperament I get a heap of joy watching him.
View attachment 386510
That’s awesome. He looks a bit like our Sammy, similar back story too. I wonder how Sammy will go in the kayak…