The Photo Snob Thread

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt

My apologies if editing offends you, was just the easiest way to share my thoughts on it...

EDIT: Damn, the colours looked so much better before I upped it to that stupid imageshack site. But I didn't wanna put an image that wasn't mine on my flickr! haha fail.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
About time I posted......a photo!

Well I landed in Brisvegas yesterday. I have a week here to take pics. Hopefully I'll get something different and worthwhile.

Australia Day:
Bruiser te Patriotic dog.

And I shot I took the other day, light box shot:

Attachments

alexx23

Likes Dirt
Agreed! Awesome shot.
thanks guys, I dont really know why i haven't tryed the 50mm for riding shots, i should use it, gives nice DOF, and it was taken at f.2.2 1/4000, ISO 100, and natural light, it almost seems stupid to go back to 18mm f.11 1/500 with flash...

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Didn't you just buy it?
Yeah, but I just found a brand new (in box) 1DIIn for a good price, and my 1-series lust has made me want to sell the 7D.

Actually, you haven't used the Nikkor 17-55 f/2.8 by any chance have you? (Completely different topic...)
I have. Spent a couple of days with it in Paris. Awesome lens...pretty much everything you'd expect for the price you're paying. Sharp, fast, contrasty - without doubt the perfect zoom for a crop-body Nikon.

wazza2282

Likes Dirt
Hey all

Right so i have what may be a stupid question but it has been troubling me for a few days.

Ok, so i have the 7D (amazing camera) when i take a picture and view it on the 7D's screen it looks mint, perfect colours and just perfect. Then I upload it to my computer (which is not old and has what i think is an up to date res screen 17") but when i view the images large the colour seem to be washed out (compared to the 3" screen).

The point to this is, if i then change the detials of the image through PP to make it look like that on the camera (which it does). How will i know how it will print out? Will it print how i see it on the computer screen after PP? or will it print out over saturated and all the colours wrong?

Thoughts will be much appreciated.