The Premier State - 4X Video (very late - sorry)

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry for lateness, but stuff kept happening and we were in the process of chainging ISP's soooo, meh. Enough excuses, here is the video!

-----

[video=vimeo;10055748]http://www.vimeo.com/10055748[/video]

note: if you click the "HD is off" button, it can take you to the vimeo page where it is HD.
-----

I'm still learning how to film 4X, and I'm doing i in between races, (as I am racing too)

Thanks, Michael​

Last edited:

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Farkkkk me, Bloc Party suck ass live! The music for the podiums was a little silly aswell.
But all in all, no artsy fartsy, kinda like the Earthed series, straight to the point race filming!
Well done Michael. :D

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Cool little vid there mate.

for embedding them on the NSWmtb site it would look a heap nicer if the vids were in the same format and hosted at the same site thingie.

any chance of you and Ty working together and using either pink bike or vimeo?

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
In a way I agree with Ty. Music choice sucked ass, not saying Bloc Party are bad live, just didnt really suit the vid IMO. Alot of filming from the same spot was a bit boring. Good vid otherwise.
Tom.

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
But all in all, no artsy fartsy, kinda like the Earthed series, straight to the point race filming!
Well done Michael. :D
ha ha, thanks mate, they are my faveourite race series and I get alot of inspiration from them.

any chance of you and Ty working together and using either pink bike or vimeo?
I'll talk to ty, and I may embed both to VitalMTB (as that wont require re-uploading on our part... i hate that bit :mad:) under the TPS name, we'll see.

De-interlace. And try vary the angles next time, was a soild effort non-the-less.
I did de-interlace? I dunno what happend though.

and the angles were limited to how far up the hill I could get before the next race after mine came down, and mum filmed quite alot too!

Last edited:

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Don't know what you are basing that on, as I am assuming you haven't seen them. One of the best bands I have ever seen live..
This song is not the original, it's quite obvious it was recorded lives, and it sucks IMO.
I think using live music for anything like this (as background to footage) just doesn't sound as good as a properly produced and recorded piece of work in a studio.
Prove me wrong though...

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This song is not the original, it's quite obvious it was recorded lives, and it sucks IMO.
I think using live music for anything like this (as background to footage) just doesn't sound as good as a properly produced and recorded piece of work in a studio.
Prove me wrong though...
mm, I dunno.

You all done Vital wise?

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Prove me wrong though...
Recording a live show is alot different to recording in a proper studio with mic's, treble, bass, levelling etc. Live shows are just like sticking a TV mic in front of them, and not editing them at all, therefore the term live, when the .mp3 is found on limewire, torrent whatever.
I have heard from a few mates that Bloc Party are amazing live, generally because they're so enthusiastic. Wish i had a chance to see them.
Tom.