VIC The private decent

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
was thinking of going and adding to the jumps at the bottom
Number one, Dean, wanna make sure its okay with you first,

And secondly. how far along the creek does the land go that is not national park/council land

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey mate,

The latest news is that someone has purchased bit of property at the top of the hill, and it looks like about the first half before the road gap will be inside his property.
I spoke to a lady walking her dogs, who lives near the top who has spoken with the guy.
She claims that he is going to build a house and driveway on the clearing at the top, and was talking about closing off the road, and possibly the track!

So not good news really. I would say get out there and do some runs while we still can!
Hopefully I will run into the new owner up there at some point and try to make an agreement to still ride on the hill.

The jumps are still there... I haven't done any digging for quite a while, and never did finish the last one i started.

Last edited:

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey mate,

The latest news is that someone has purchased bit of property at the top of the hill, and it looks like about the first half before the road gap will be inside his property.
I spoke to a lady walking her dogs, who lives near the top who has spoken with the guy.
She claims that he is going to build a house and driveway on the clearing at the top, and was talking about closing off the road, and possibly the track!

So not good news really. I would say get out there and do some runs while we still can!
Hopefully I will run into the new owner up there at some point and try to make an agreement to still ride on the hill.

The jumps are still there... I haven't done any digging for quite a while, and never did finish the last one i started.
good to hear from you man, been a while!!

Thats not the greatest of news for the track! is it the whole top bit, or would we be able to move the whole track further down the property?

Thats fair enough. Im keen to get down there and build some more djs.. bought myself a p3 so changing my style of riding a little!