VIC The private decent

jjloukas

Likes Bikes
Track build

Hey I'll def help build need a track close to home, how long do the runs go for is the plenty of room for jumps and shore

brycethebomb

Likes Dirt
Hey I'll def help build need a track close to home, how long do the runs go for is the plenty of room for jumps and shore
im guessing it would go for about 2-3 mins? and i think theres a few different trails. not sure if they meet up though. no idea how big the spots for jumps and north shorewould be. hopefully ill go back up there soon and have another look.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys, i dont live Too far away. So Just tell me when there is a build day and i would be more than happy to come out and build (if i can make it)

brycethebomb

Likes Dirt
dont think anything will be happening this weekend, and next week weekend is narby. i may be able to go after school sometime next week, what days would work for all you guys?

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dont think anything will be happening this weekend, and next week weekend is narby. i may be able to go after school sometime next week, what days would work for all you guys?
I could get there at like 4-4:30 after school to help out, but i wouldn't be able to bring any digging equipment with me.?
but i can do it monday/wednesday and weekends.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
was out there this morning, Track needs a bit of work. but not heaps. Mostly just clearing the track, and fixing a few wooden features.
Pm Me if your keen :)

latheboy

Likes Dirt
If there is work going to happen i'd like to help out if and when i can make it.
I live in Upwey and it'd be great to have a local.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey all. The track is coming along great so far. We have been out there most Saturdays for the last month or 2. If you guys are keen to help so we can get this track rebuilt quicker, send me a text on 0400 768 212

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
any building happening over easter? i have been involved in building a downhill / freeride track in gembrook (search "they who built" on youtube its an old vid the track has got some MUCH bigger features now....Been a bit cautious giving out the location casue we dont want it getting shut down) i could show you ours if you show me yours...

cooki_monsta

Likes Dirt
I did alot of maintenance on the original dh track in upper gully, and must say I went and checked it out Thursday evening.... Not bad at all, that dirt Rollin is a bit scary for an old man like me:)

Can't wait to see the rest of the track returned to its former glory

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I did alot of maintenance on the original dh track in upper gully, and must say I went and checked it out Thursday evening.... Not bad at all, that dirt Rollin is a bit scary for an old man like me:)

Can't wait to see the rest of the track returned to its former glory
hahaha, i will be heading out saturday with brycethebomb if anyone is keen to come out.
we will be heading out tomorrow or thursday to fix the wooden features and cut the tree off the rock garden.
bottom of rock garden to the bottom.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmZ2zaelyak

brycethebomb

Likes Dirt
we have built a bit more over the school holidays.. mainly just clearing the track..
not sure if i can do wednesday/thursday, got heaps of stuff to do at home. but most likely Saturday :) and if you know where the track is, please :)dont tell lots of people, wanting to keep it pretty quiet, so does the owner of the land.