VIC The private decent

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sounds like you are having some fun dean!
time to buy a p3 i think!!

possibility i will be out there on sunday with bryce on the big rigs too!

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Would anyone be upset if I cleaned the place up a bit, topped up a few berms and jumps etc?
nahh she is probably pretty messy. has been ages since i have been out there, and poor dean cant do everything by himself!
be pretty keen to get back down there now!

cocoon99

Cannon Fodder
New to the track

Hi guys, could someone please PM me where this downhill track is?

And is it on private property? Do the council mind?

Good work on the track looks awesome!

Thanks in advance

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hows it all going now?
sounds like the road gap needs some work and so do a fair few of the wooden features.
i was gonna head out with a shovel to fix a few berms and stuff again tomorrow.

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bad news everyone.

The piece of land that the track is on is up for sale. As well as the bit where the jumps are by the creek.
Hopefully nobody buys them to build houses!!

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Bad news everyone.

The piece of land that the track is on is up for sale. As well as the bit where the jumps are by the creek.
Hopefully nobody buys them to build houses!!
Yeah, everyone just wants a vacant piece of bush that's zoned residential for family camping holidays.

Won't be long before it's gone.

angrybadger

Likes Dirt
Pretty sure it's been a for sale for at least a year. An auction this time, so I'd guess there's not been any real interest. The ad suggests there's only permission for one house??! As a plot of land to build a house on I reckon it's bloody awful, most of it is on a 30% gradient and I don't think there's a single patch above the road which is even mildly level. Hopefully whatever happens, the trails and access to them will continue!

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so umm. any update at all?
Tried to call you dean as those clutch tires are on special, but wouldnt let me through to your number,
Shoot me a pm?