VIC The private decent

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
cheers bryce for giving it a bit of a spray. was it very wet when you head out?
did you spray the whole of the rock drop? (the one we gave up on trying to build because of soo much crap on it)

brycethebomb

Likes Dirt
was just a little damp. not too wet. we sprayed from bottom of the old rock garden with the tree over it to the top. same with the other track. :)

mudmav

Likes Dirt
That road gap looks scary but it's nice and easy, just roll in stay off the brakes and match you angle to the landing area. Used to hit it back in the day, the only problem is if you hit it way to fast the landing used to be rutted out if you land long.

brycethebomb

Likes Dirt
That road gap looks scary but it's nice and easy, just roll in stay off the brakes and match you angle to the landing area. Used to hit it back in the day, the only problem is if you hit it way to fast the landing used to be rutted out if you land long.
yeah if you get the roll in right, the rest is easy. there are prickle bushes on both sides of the landing too, would suck if you crashed

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, hahahaha thats what i was trying!
worked alright :D

wavygravy

Cannon Fodder
location location

really interested in riding around there, its close to home would love to know where the track it? help would be awesome
thomas

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That's ballpark of the orig one aswell. You must have bigger balls then i
It's the same as it used to be, just with fresh soil on the takeoff.
We spent a bit of time smoothing out the landing, and building up the berm immediately after it as well.

ps. are you "ish" ?

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Brycethebomb and myself are heading down there tomorrow. should be there around 10, Live2DieTrying has been down there building with us for the last month, so hopefully he can get down there!
anyone else coming?

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
went out there today, got a fair bit of footage for fun!
Hope to be posting a vid of road gap later :D

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeh sorry to not make it today. I went to the youyouangs instead!
Was a good day riding, and neither me or my mate had any crashes which is a bonus.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeh sorry to not make it today. I went to the youyouangs instead!
Was a good day riding, and neither me or my mate had any crashes which is a bonus.
all good.
Good to hear, Jake was telling me about your crash today :p
Got the road gap smooth today. Only problem was a random hole in the landing. Aparantly an underground creek,only about 10 cm deep and 30 cm wide, but we filled with rocks and put a layer of dirt on top.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Prittty sure I herd em haha , how was today mate ?
Today was sick, got lotsa riding done, fixed the track a tiny bit (one hole)
and hit road gap soo many times!!
bryce is waiting for his net to come back up to put the edit on youtube