The QUICK question thread.....

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Anyone ordered from the UK recently? How long has it taken to arrive. My item has been sitting in a UK airport for 10 days. Either filling the plane or sitting on someone’s desk.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
They did until BCD changes and ispec. I like that they went DM...just not that they cussed with tooth profile and chain on 12sp to make no real world benefit, but mess up compatibility.
Both SRAM and Shimano are guilty of subtle lockin via proprietary standards to get their 33% more stiffness claims.

I totally agree and the changes for a lot of 'improvements' are hard to measure and dubious at best.

The ongoing 'this new version is better than the last' ispec and matchmaker debacle only make me want standard clamps whereever possible.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Anyone ordered from the UK recently? How long has it taken to arrive. My item has been sitting in a UK airport for 10 days. Either filling the plane or sitting on someone’s desk.
My last one sat for about three weeks before leaving UK, then disappeared for another six weeks once in Aus Post's hands...

moorey

call me Mia
I am keen to give one a try. Price is comparable to GX with a bit better range. A little heavier, but that’s the of no concern to me.