The QUICK question thread.....

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Make sure you install them in the correct pattern.
More to the point, the right way up! There's a little stick-uppy tab at each end which goes with the serrations on the underside of the bolt heads, hence the word TOP stamped on one side. Aside from having that side up, orientation of the lock washers doesn't matter.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
More to the point, the right way up! There's a little stick-uppy tab at each end which goes with the serrations on the underside of the bolt heads, hence the word TOP stamped on one side. Aside from having that side up, orientation of the lock washers doesn't matter.
Come on! That's a lie jus like having a correct direction for the rotor.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Hopefully, thanks
Actually it's this one:

The one @Flow-Rider linked to is listed by WC as SRAM part 11.5018.053.000 which is specific to G2 RSC brakes. The correct part for Guide/Code RSC brakes is 11.5018.003.014:

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Sticky pistons in one side of a cura4 caliper.

What to do?
Tried getting them to pop out a bit, q-tip with mineral oil. Then push back.
Doesn't seem to work.
Next step was to disassemble, but I don't have any piston seals or other things. So not 100% certain I won't just fuck something up.

moorey

call me Mia
Sticky pistons in one side of a cura4 caliper.

What to do?
Tried getting them to pop out a bit, q-tip with mineral oil. Then push back.
Doesn't seem to work.
Next step was to disassemble, but I don't have any piston seals or other things. So not 100% certain I won't just fuck something up.
Hold the free side in work pliers and rag, squeeze lever to get it to move. Then give a lube and a few ins and outs.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Hold the free side in work pliers and rag, squeeze lever to get it to move. Then give a lube and a few ins and outs.
Will give it another go.
Complicated with three pistons to hold though. Maybe I'll try a pad on one side, and a block to stop the other side one that moves ok.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Will give it another go.
Complicated with three pistons to hold though. Maybe I'll try a pad on one side, and a block to stop the other side one that moves ok.
You may find that if you push the loose side into the caliper the pressure will force the stuck side to start moving. Give the stuck prison a squirt of your favourite slippery stuff and start pumping your piston !