The QUICK question thread.....

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
spare Minion DHF with about 80% tread left
That first 20% is the best part tho!

40 new tyres, 30 sets of pads, 6+ chains, 8 or so derailleurs, 8 cassettes (another 6 on spare wheels) 7-8 complete spare wheel sets (not counting the sets on bikes hanging in the rafters).
I keep dozens of rotors, tubeless valves, numerous big bottles of sealant.....
Shiieeeet. You're stocked better than my LBS!

Yeah, we can get you a minion. Just have to order it. Be about 3 days...
Thanks, but, I can order one myself numb nuts!

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Maybe 40 new tyres, 30 sets of pads, 6+ chains, 8 or so derailleurs, 8 cassettes (another 6 on spare wheels) 7-8 complete spare wheel sets (not counting the sets on bikes hanging in the rafters).
Oh, and numerous spare shocks in common sizes, many sets forks, cranks, brakes...
Then there’s....

You could say I have issues. I say I was Covid ready before it was cool...
And what about the stuff you have, but don't actually have? You don't really know though do you??! :p

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Maybe 40 new tyres, 30 sets of pads, 6+ chains, 8 or so derailleurs, 8 cassettes (another 6 on spare wheels) 7-8 complete spare wheel sets (not counting the sets on bikes hanging in the rafters).
Oh, and numerous spare shocks in common sizes, many sets forks, cranks, brakes...
Then there’s....

To be fair you keep most of Victoria's juniors on the tracks.

Petero

Likes Dirt
Then there’s....

You'd be a millionaire if you sold it all with covid tax times.

Imagine the shiny new stuff you could buy with it..

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Find me a bar clamp xt 12sp shifter?!?
I passed on an i-spec one (not wanting to deal with that) and now they seem to be all gone too?

Petero

Likes Dirt
Find me a bar clamp xt 12sp shifter?!?
I passed on an i-spec one (not wanting to deal with that) and now they seem to be all gone too?

Depends if your willing to pay a bit (~$15ish) more for one that's in stock..

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You can’t buy (nor sell, ironically) the useless shit I love for love nor money.
You just need to pay for fuel and accept the wristy currency of old and you'll have a certain someone from Lismore rushing his glazed hands to your warehouse.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
I noticed they had them. I got replacement +some from Mektronics.
I nearly bought the silca hex-one drive kit from pushys but thought wera were better value although still expensive
I have 2 sets of Silca (HX-one and T-handle) can't fault either.
I use the t-handle more as they are stored above the bike stand in a park tool holder.
I have heard good things about Wera though.