The QUICK question thread.....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Cheers bruz. Do you guys recon that bike is worth 350, seems like a bargain to me. Anything I should look for that are known problems for the bighits.
They are heavy and ugly is about it...the Old big hits were fails reliable. $350? Tell him his dreaming...$250. Those brakes are probably crap too.

safreek

They are heavy and ugly is about it...the Old big hits were fails reliable. $350? Tell him his dreaming...$250. Those brakes are probably crap too.
I recon it looks pretty hot but you know the bikes I like. Guess if I did get it and didn't like the way it rides I could part it out. 66 with straight steerer should be worth a fortune. After xc on the monstered astrix I don't think many bikes would be a prob weight wise

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I recon it looks pretty hot but you know the bikes I like. Guess if I did get it and didn't like the way it rides I could part it out. 66 with straight steerer should be worth a fortune. After xc on the monstered astrix I don't think many bikes would be a prob weight wise
It looks like it was made as a high school design and tech project from the skeletons of other ugly bikes...from memory they only did a couple of seasons with this design. I had a bike boner for the monocoque predecessor.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Will boost cranks work with a superboost wheelset? If the chainring fits and can space accordingly or is there more to it?
Probably a stupid question but can 148boost wheels be spaced to suit 157 spacing (as you can with 142 to 148)?

foxpuppet

Eats Squid

Will these high pressure pumps also do shocks with an adapter? If not What’s the purpose of such high pressure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I use my Lezyne to get my RS Monarch Debonair up to something close then swap to a proper shock pump.

220psi isn’t enough for many shocks anyway.

I think that that particular pump may also be used by track riders? They have crazy high pressures.

D01

Likes Dirt
Is there another picture similar to this one that shows the flange widths of other brands? I seem to remember another that also had
Hope and maybe other brands on it, pretty sure I saw it on PB but I've had a look and can't find it.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Anyone else find their KS South Paw lever is stiff and not very nice to use?
Trying to figure out if it's the lever.... or cables/routing/adjustment....
Been like that from brand new.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well it happened. Won't be selling the hope brakes this time around haha. Friend also got a gold pair. Didn't think I'd see the day of paying that much for no benefit what so ever haha.
Its a massive gain. Don't under estimate how much better things are when they all match up. You're going to ride on the borderline of transfiguration now.