The QUICK question thread.....

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Straightpull or J-bend?
It's not too bad a price if postage is rolled into it. Most of the cheap Chermans are coming in about $220 for the hub, and then you need to get it to Aus on top of that. Soooo if you've got other stuff to buy, you could make the difference up, if you're just chasing the hub, then grab it where you're getting it for $250.
Funny... appears Pushys doesn't specify the spoke interface in the listing. But the pic looks like j bend.
... and I guess I'll need spokes too.

Thanks for the info Zaf

Reactions: Zaf

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Seriously...
Is stage racing just timed sections of XC an course/loop?
Did anyone answer this? Only stage race I know is the cape to cape which is definitely just XC race that isn't loops of a circuit, it's point to point (albeit the points are often the same) just a really big loop of sorts not multiple loops of the same track like a traditional XC race. Of course I don't race ...so it's all academic to me :)

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone know if it’s possible to replace the black bit of plastic below on a Fox Flux helmet? It’s pretty much new so would be a shame to bin it over this. Currently looking at cable tie solutions

Mattyp

Cows go boing
take it back where you bought it... if its pretty much new, and hasnt been crashed it should be replaced under warranty.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
take it back where you bought it... if its pretty much new, and hasnt been crashed it should be replaced under warranty.
Hasn’t been crashed, despite what my forgetfulness might suggest. Bought in Singapore unfortunately. I just know if it had the Australian standard sticker this never would have happened

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hasn’t been crashed, despite what my forgetfulness might suggest. Bought in Singapore unfortunately. I just know if it had the Australian standard sticker this never would have happened
That sticker is a guarantee of quality and safety.