The QUICK question thread.....

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Cheers guys, thanks for your help. I'll give it a go later and let you know how I go !

Minlak

custom titis
Free hub for Fuel I have it apart have cleaned it now going to re-assemble. I have Slickoleum or High Temp Wheel bearing grease here. Which one to use?
I need to buy more Loctite for the pivots and suspension bolts Loctite 243 still the best option?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My new bike will need new wheels. CRC used to do free (machine) building on wheels. I've had quite a few and been pleased, but I haven't brought wheels for a few years. Do CRC still do the free wheel building?

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
I'm not sure it "free", but there's still the custom wheelservice. Theres no building fee but it may just be added incrementally to the cost as you add bits. Its still very competitively priced.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm not sure it "free", but there's still the custom wheelservice. Theres no building fee but it may just be added incrementally to the cost as you add bits. Its still very competitively priced.
I've never actually used that...I've just purchased the parts and aded " please build wheel" in the comments. Might be I shoot them an email.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My new bike will need new wheels. CRC used to do free (machine) building on wheels. I've had quite a few and been pleased, but I haven't brought wheels for a few years. Do CRC still do the free wheel building?
I've never actually used that...I've just purchased the parts and aded " please build wheel" in the comments. Might be I shoot them an email.
They got back to me...they can only do custom wheels with the wheels in the wheel builder. That's a shame for me.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
So you can't do what you've done previously and include a note saying "build it"?

Minlak

custom titis
Free hub for Fuel I have it apart have cleaned it now going to re-assemble. I have Slickoleum or High Temp Wheel bearing grease here. Which one to use?
I need to buy more Loctite for the pivots and suspension bolts Loctite 243 still the best option?
On hopes, I use slicko, and very little.
Just an FYI ended up using 80wt Gear oil in there.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So you can't do what you've done previously and include a note saying "build it"?
Correct. It was something that they advised me to do years ago. Many happy wheel builds as a result. They seem to not add their clearance wheels to the custom builder and often have rims on clearance that I like (was currently looking Sun MTX33) at prices that mean 26 will live on in a huge stockpile at my place for years to come....

Anyway no cheap easy wheel build for me. damn.

stirk

Burner
How many times has the cat versus dog debate been had on rotorburn?

Me I'm split 75/25 in favour of the dog. Breed has a lot to do with the like.

Chihuahua versus Burmese, cat wins.
Labrador versus ginger veggie shitter, dog wins.

Ghostee

Likes Dirt
I have a question...

Why can't I pop awesome wheelies??
I cannot find the 'sweet spot' for balancing back there yet others do it as easy as buttering a piece of bread...
And when i say buttering a piece of bread, I mean with margarine, because butter is hard as shit and just tears your bread a new one...

I just want to pull wheelies...

:frusty: