The QUICK question thread.....

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Three shifts left, and one is only half a day. I'll just laugh to myself over the pettiness of it all.

Are we talking rear derailleurs, or business derail-lers? There is only stock of one of those.
Which ever is cheapest!

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Should my IS41 headset bearings just casually drop into my new frame with (supposedly) IS41 headtube reducer?

Edit:

Yes, yes they should, probably should move this to stupid questions.

Last edited:

stirk

Burner
Should my IS41 headset bearings just casually drop into my new frame with (supposedly) IS41 headtube reducer?

Edit:

Yes, yes they should, probably should move this to stupid questions.
The use of the word casually makes the question appropriate for the other thread!

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Three shifts left, and one is only half a day. I'll just laugh to myself over the pettiness of it all.

Are we talking rear derailleurs, or business derail-lers? There is only stock of one of those.
While your boss is OS, have a fire sale at the shop..cost + 1%
if you are leaving, its best to leave with the best damn sales figures he has ever seen..do it in style!

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Baby african elephants hide from the piano makers for 22 months! Takes ages to cook up those big babies.
As I was quoting Hilltop Hoods, the thought did crawl across my mind to double check my sauce. Tomato or Bbq, I thought.