The QUICK question thread.....

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Stepping outside?
Hell no. Had to go out this morning to build some bikes and drove back in 46 degrees. Little Old House's ancient evaporated air con only brings the inside temp down by 10 so it's 36 inside.

The winds have turned, just waiting for them to cool off. I can do heat. I ride in 40 degrees, but only for an hour or so. Nearly 40 inside is just fucked :mad:.

I seriously thought the cat was dead.

Last edited:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Hell no. Had to go out this morning to build some bikes and drove back in 46 degrees. Little Old House's ancient evaporated air con only brings the inside temp down by 10 so it's 36 inside.

The winds have turned, just waiting for them to cool off. I can do heat. I ride in 40 degrees, but only for an hour or so. Nearly 40 inside is just fucked :mad:.

I seriously thought the cat was dead.
You should shower more frequently.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
What creative stuff do folks do with their unused FD mount?

I was thinking of trying to get a CO2 canister / patch stickers in there but could be catastrophic with all the moving stuff there. Looked at some capping options and don't want to pay $20 just fr a piece of plastic with someone else's logo on there that I paid for lol. NW folks should include these as freebies imo lol. Any ideas?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
What creative stuff do folks do with their unused FD mount?

I was thinking of trying to get a CO2 canister / patch stickers in there but could be catastrophic with all the moving stuff there. Looked at some capping options and don't want to pay $20 just fr a piece of plastic with someone else's logo on there that I paid for lol. NW folks should include these as freebies imo lol. Any ideas?
You could use the mount and remove 200gms of unsprung weight from your cassette.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Calvin27

Eats Squid
You could use the mount and remove 200gms of unsprung weight from your cassette.
Running 11-36 - only desert plates, not dinner here. On a weight weenie diet ya know lol.

Or do you mean join the cool crew SS folks? (I have been looking at a sprung tensioner now that the XC dually is a bit neither here nor there).

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I used Willy weather the other day when I went fishing up river and the tide prediction time was pretty accurate.
I hate dropping it out, spitting on it and then waving it around to check wind direction. Causes all sorts of histeria. Well it did in Bunnings.

stirk

Burner
I hate dropping it out, spitting on it and then waving it around to check wind direction. Causes all sorts of histeria. Well it did in Bunnings.
You're supposed to hide it in the sausage sanga until you can privately check the weather so as to not alarm people.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Those damn big fans that bunnings use. My weather rod is only reading as "cold...very cold" lately.

Minlak

custom titis
I want / need a logo made anyone good with this stuff? I have an idea of what I want but seem to have no creative boners in my body.