The QUICK question thread.....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Damn I lowballed then like a chump.
It’s funny how a new bike build the frame is the biggest chunk, in the second hand market the components don’t devalue as quick. Mind you those reserve wheels are mucho $$$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is going to look so awkward on that new oven...

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Depends, if it's a factory rider and the warranty is transferable it's worth a good 4k+, pro rider means the frame has been ridden as intended and thrashed if not a transferable warranty i'd offer substantially lower.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Depends, if it's a factory rider and the warranty is transferable it's worth a good 4k+, pro rider means the frame has been ridden as intended and thrashed if not a transferable warranty i'd offer substantially lower.
Full bike started at 6.2 the dropped to 5.6 & now down to 5.
I’ve offered 3 for all the parts except dropper. Bike has been through Ews round a ridden hard.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I’ve made the offer.... lowballing now is like asking for a free coffee or meal as an “influencer”

Speaking of which - one of my friends is just finishing building his waterfront house of a life time...I showed him your new stove last night. What dimensions is it? And what other colours does it come in?

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Quick question: I have this reba with 15mm thru axle that has some play - not sure if it's the hub or the thru axle that is worn. Play seems considerable and I am pretty sure it's not the headset. Anyone had this happen before? I can try change wheel and or axle but I'm asking more along the lines of is this actually a thing that they wear out? Do I just need to do it up tighter?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Quick question: I have this reba with 15mm thru axle that has some play - not sure if it's the hub or the thru axle that is worn. Play seems considerable and I am pretty sure it's not the headset. Anyone had this happen before? I can try change wheel and or axle but I'm asking more along the lines of is this actually a thing that they wear out? Do I just need to do it up tighter?
You need a new bike. Get a 20x110 axle fork as part of the package and you'll have less flex. In the current market I think that puts you on the latest in dh tech, so get a new helmet at the same time.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I can't find them on the bunnings site...

There's some nice colours in there! It's not as big as I had expected either.
Ours has an optional electric oven and hot plate section. Adds another 500 to the width making it 1490w or you can go all out and put a wood 990 and electric/induction 990 side by side for a 900kg behemoth that looks like it came from Tidmouth Sheds.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ours has an optional electric oven and hot plate section. Adds another 500 to the width making it 1490w or you can go all out and put a wood 990 and electric/induction 990 side by side for a 900kg behemoth that looks like it came from Tidmouth Sheds.

One of my friends has 2 ovens/stoves. She says it is very handy for family events. It makes for an odd look in the kitchen.

This thing of yours looks awesome. With that enamel cream colour are you concerned about staining from the fire?

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Shimano 11speed jockey wheels. Seems Pushys/MTBD are always out of stock.

Anyone else recommend any aftermarkets that aren't stupidly expensive but work just as well as factory?

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
..........hope............
It's what I'm currently running. Well Hope top and the old Shimano one on the bottom as the bottom Hope one wore out to the point of the chain jumping off and jamming up down there.

$60 seems like the lowest I can find Hopes