The QUICK question thread.....

Flow-Rider

Burner
I have a quick question of my own. I have a stainless steel stove. It was in seemingly good shape until recently developing a bunch of surface rust spots. I can scrub these off but they return fairly swiftly. I live close to salt water which may play a role? Anyhow does anyone have a suggestion for a more permanent rust free solution, that isn't a new stove? I have not yet tried to solve this by putting a bike on it.
I done a stainless sink with ceramic stove top cleaner, it's a polish and it seals.

tkdbboy

Likes Dirt
Looking for a set of M6 brake mount screws with cup and cone washers. Not sure if I'm using the right terminology but can only seem to find them at ti-springs.

Anyone got a good source they usually get theirs from?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Looking for a set of M6 brake mount screws with cup and cone washers. Not sure if I'm using the right terminology but can only seem to find them at ti-springs.

Anyone got a good source they usually get theirs from?
Are you talking about the avid set up?

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Best place to pick up Hope brake spare parts.

Installed the E4s to my new build after not being used for a long while and some of the rear pistons are almost seized. Will pull apart and lube but thinking I should put a seal kit through them anyway.

tkdbboy

Likes Dirt

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Two birds with one stone. Nice selection of Shimano small parts too!

Just ordered parts to rebuilt both ends of my Hope E4's, new clutch assembly for my M9000 Derailleur and some jockey wheels.

Staunch

Eats Squid
I tried to search this but apparently the terms 'five ten' are too common.

Does anyone know who the current Aus importer for Five Ten is? As far as I know it used to be Lusty but Five Ten aren't listed on their website anymore.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I tried to search this but apparently the terms 'five ten' are too common.

Does anyone know who the current Aus importer for Five Ten is? As far as I know it used to be Lusty but Five Ten aren't listed on their website anymore.
Adidas? They bought out Fiveten in 2011

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk