The QUICK question thread.....

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Well, maybe you should not waste money on it, just use it for experience.
The way I ride leaks don't matter, if they slide I'm happy
Sounds like the best course. I have a large o ring set so I might even be able to fix em. Link got back to me and said to bin them, so I won't spend money on them.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Would you report this?
This is more a vent than anything else. Stewed on this all day.
This morning we are all in the car heading to the park with our daughter. Driving down the highway (this is Hobart, twin lane single direction, no breakdown lane as there are driveways on left side). The car in front braked suddenly, we were greeted with an undercover police car(lights on, no sirens) coming the wrong way down the highway. Surely this is not allowed. If we had of been pulling left into a driveway it could of been really bad. Surely they should of had sirens on (if they are allowed to do this at all).
To say it was an unwanted surprise is an understatement.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Would you report this?
This is more a vent than anything else. Stewed on this all day.
This morning we are all in the car heading to the park with our daughter. Driving down the highway (this is Hobart, twin lane single direction, no breakdown lane as there are driveways on left side). The car in front braked suddenly, we were greeted with an undercover police car(lights on, no sirens) coming the wrong way down the highway. Surely this is not allowed. If we had of been pulling left into a driveway it could of been really bad. Surely they should of had sirens on (if they are allowed to do this at all).
To say it was an unwanted surprise is an understatement.
They can do it. Basically whatever they want, if it's a good idea or not. They have exemptions.

There's lot of reasons they might do the things they do. Some police (like doctors, teachers, builders, bankers, anyone), are stupid sometimes too!

You could report it, but nothing will come of it unless they were involved in a major collision...

Scotty675

Cable thief
All so true. I was only having a winge.
If I was in the car by myself the reaction would of been more holy shit you don't see that everyday and been ringing people with a great story.
With daughter in the car, things changed especially after a while of thinking what if.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
quick question: where are people getting velcro or other straps to hold items like tubes to frames, quick ebay search turned up very little?

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Its a Smile sticker that you get for donating to a "Feed the Hungry" group - think religious type