The QUICK question thread.....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Have you ever seen the three of us together???

How do you know the fat pig isn't a pink poodle playing with a corkscrew shaped doodle.....

who can really say...

s

Some men hunt for sport, others hunt for fooood....

Freeballer at heart, but not in real life. I can't risk the law suits from hanging my unappealing arse crack out in public

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Deal.
If you will when he doesn’t.
Only if you come and clean up my storage unit so I have somewhere to put it. And don't say put it on the oven, I've already tried to fit a 26" dj bike there.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
I found some info. The autopilot mod doesn't appear to be factory .... :rolleyes:

Tractor Bikes are a small Western Australian based start-up bicycle company. They might not quite have the likes of Trek, Giant or Specialized quaking in their boots regarding sales volume, but if wheel diameter was the sole criteria then they are certainly Australia’s biggest bike brand!

Tractor Bikes founder Rich Morrant said, “We’ve done something a little outside the box and created a 36er bike (36" wheels), the Tractor Bike Epic Cruiser. The 36 inch wheels make for a very unique ride, actually as easy to ride as a normal bike, thanks to the laws of physics.

“Tractor Bikes has been a long time coming, born from a desire to experience riding between two wheels. After a lot of trials and a few prototypes later we now have a bike that we can take to market.

“We have completed the R&D, created prototypes and engineered the final product to meet both the AS/NZS1927:2010 and the more stringent EN/ISO 4210:2014.”

Rich said the bikes weigh in at 18 kg in their current specification which he expects will retail for under $3,000. He’s getting them made in Taiwan.

He’s looking to distribute via local bike shops, rather than direct online and currently has a few prototypes scattered around Australia for test rides.

So if you’d like to stock something that makes a 29er look like a dinky toy, you can contact Rich direct at rich@tractorbikes.com.
They retail @ $2,200. @safreek is on the money. 3 well used ex rentals? 600 each ....