The QUICK question thread.....

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Could be argyle 409's?
RS air sprung dj forks. Shame no 20mm through axle though, I'd look up that fork and see if they came with those lowers or not.

Older than 3 years though I'm pretty sure. They stopped making them when they brought out the pike dj.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Could be argyle 409's?
RS air sprung dj forks. Shame no 20mm through axle though, I'd look up that fork and see if they came with those lowers or not.

Older than 3 years though I'm pretty sure. They stopped making them when they brought out the pike dj.
I didn't think I'd seen argyles without a 20mm axle. I reckon they are a low end fork picked up to replace something really old. The nutted axle is just a carry on from their predecessor.

@creaky perhaps you can figure them it with the rs serial number?

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
They look like recon 351 lowers, can't really tell in that pic if the stanchions are steel but not the correct damper knob for an argyle.
Stanchions are anodised aluminium, so Recon at least. No "power bulge" in the lower leg makes it pre-2010. MoCo damper logo on crown - not complete shit, not amazing either, but somewhat adequate for the estimated vintage. Turn Key non-remote knob was widely used across the range, so that's possibly not a great identifier..... Travel could be its main identity point.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Stanchions are anodised aluminium, so Recon at least. No "power bulge" in the lower leg makes it pre-2010. MoCo damper logo on crown - not complete shit, not amazing either, but somewhat adequate for the estimated vintage. Turn Key non-remote knob was widely used across the range, so that's possibly not a great identifier..... Travel could be its main identity point.
You can't get a turn key in an argyle as they all had these with the adjustable floodgate.