The QUICK question thread.....

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Did you sort your mum’s fridge, @Daniel Hale ?
WTF, its the bloody fridge i picked up from hard rubbish out the front of your place, your sign said it worked fine, what’s wrong with passing it on at postage/courier/delivery/making extra pocket money prices, i had to drive over form tylden to boot, and my dog needed some good’ o’ s -those biscuits are bloody more expensive than avocadoes, and she’s a fussy bitch -won’t eat the cheap stuff, she also won’t touch dead things, turns her nose up, similar to how you turn your nose up to a 29er

PS the guy used a full dollar sign , 2 full stops, a comma and a capital at the beginning of his paragraph [sung to the tune of on the twelfth day of xmas my true love bought for me]

moorey

call me Mia
WTF, its the bloody fridge i picked up from hard rubbish out the front of your place, your sign said it worked fine, what’s wrong with passing it on at postage/courier/delivery/making extra pocket money prices, i had to drive over form tylden to boot, and my dog needed some good’ o’ s -those biscuits are bloody more expensive than avocadoes, and she’s a fussy bitch -won’t eat the cheap stuff, she also won’t touch dead things, turns her nose up, similar to how you turn your nose up to a 29er

PS the guy used a full dollar sign , 2 full stops, a comma and a capital at the beginning of his paragraph [sung to the tune of on the twelfth day of xmas my true love bought for me]
TL DR

Beaker74

Likes Dirt
Also sounds like confirmation bias. If you post it up about any tire brand weird I feel wobbles you would get people responding, and given maxes are the biggest saw by a mile, there will always be some. Not saying it doesn’t happen, just not commonly, Or I Maxxis specific problem.
Did you use the @Daniel Hale spell/grammar checker on this post?

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
How do you set up a fork (Rockshox Rekon Silver) if there's no markings on the stanchions like more expensive forks?
its shite of RS to patent the markings, then also decide not to put them on there less expensive ranges, you own the patent for the markings -just put them on all your product, its like God thinking -ill let moorey grow hair on his butt, but not on his head--unfortunate for us we have to see more of the former

you can use perm marker, it will rub off over time, make markings with a ruler

CHEWY

Eats Squid
So now that we have established I am a freak of nature with a fungal problem.. next question.
What is the finest, cheapest, heart rate monitor to use with a garmin 235 watch?