The QUICK question thread.....

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
it is!. had to pull it out of the garbage just now to try this route lol. Thanks. Though the leak looks like a pin prick hole and could have occurred by poor storage etc, not like a leak at the seam. I''ll give it a go though.
Have you had a response from hydrapak?

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Excellent. Their customer service is awesome. I think I am on my second or third bladder each time was a no worries new one on the way.
always great when the experience is painless, pleasant even. Their online form is simple, accepts uploads of photos of any size, so no resizing required etc. Just really smooth. Given i didn't even buy the pack directly from them, its simply amazing. Though to be fair the goods probably cost them less than a dollar to produce.

Shredden

Knows his goats
Is there a way to prevent anodised black bolt heads from getting marked when using an allen key to tighten/loosen them?

Thinking of pivot bolts here - they always start to look flogged once they have been done up and undone a few times.

Maybe a brass allen key? o_O

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Is there a way to prevent anodised black bolt heads from getting marked when using an allen key to tighten/loosen them?

Thinking of pivot bolts here - they always start to look flogged once they have been done up and undone a few times.

Maybe a brass allen key? o_O
is the rest of your bike flogged?

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Any advise on WiFi extenders? Price range seems to go from $39 > $550

We've just moved and are really struggling to get good connection on the lower level especially with teams meetings etc, would prefer something sans cable just to reduce clutter.

Last edited:

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Any advise on WiFi extenders? Price range seems to go from $39 > $250

We've just moved and are really struggling to get good connection on the lower level especially with teams meetings etc, would prefer something sans cable just to reduce clutter.
Google nest are excellent. Not cheap.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Any advise on WiFi extenders? Price range seems to go from $39 > $550

I got 3 of the cheap AliExpress WiFi extenders for a bit more range after the extension was complete.

Seems to work well enough here but we don't have several people streaming net rubbish at the same time to stress it all out anyhow.