the resin dogs ,DNO amping up those hip hop shows

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
yep i just saw the resin dog they played with the chanel V bus and they went sick. it's great the way the resin dogs get given 4 or 5 songs to do yet can bust it out for about 40mins on just them songs. oh there great.

so i tels you all go see them when they are touring there going around the traps this month. and if your not old enough just use your older brother/sister's ID.i'll be seeing them on the 5th in byron.shizzle

Rik

logged out
Probably my favourite part about them is they do everything live, it makes for a great performance.

nhd

Likes Dirt
yes resin dogs do rule. i still gotta get their single "set it off". their latest album is wicked
GUNSHOT DUB

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
hifi dirt is good but you have to get "live like dogs" live cd cause i is just sick. they do the best reworking of hard groove

tu plang

knob
fark its good to hear this, i swear NO ONE i know has heard of them . in conlusion resin dogs are awesome, though im yet to see them live so things can only get better too :D

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
dose anyone no where the live stuff on the cd rom part of hifi dirt is. i have been having a big discussion with my brother about were it is. i reacon that it was at either advaejah last yaer in brisbane or livid last year. and he recons that it was at two tribes in sydney.

so dose anyone eles no where it is or have an idea.