The return to Ourimbah take two XC - TBA date

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Heee Heee ... I was gonna call you guys for some DH... but can't find my phone ... :mad: certain I left it at work in my rush to get outta there on Friday.

Sorry JasonB ... hopefully you saw the posts on Friday ... I've PM'd you as well ... hopefully your not riding Ourimbah on your own this morning ... :eek:

mtb1611

Seymour
Cool ... Canned ... I spoke to Cam as well ... apologies to the others that didn't get a chance.

If Sunday changes for the better, then I'm up for a Sydney ride ... Terry hills has been touted as a possible ... give me a call if your interested.

pencil in the 11th if you can.

Thanks Boyz.

P.s I know Sunday is going to be a corker now ... bah
No it farkin aint! I am so completely over this bloody weather.

JasonB

Likes Bikes
No Dramas

Heee Heee ... I was gonna call you guys for some DH... but can't find my phone ... :mad: certain I left it at work in my rush to get outta there on Friday.

Sorry JasonB ... hopefully you saw the posts on Friday ... I've PM'd you as well ... hopefully your not riding Ourimbah on your own this morning ... :eek:
Thanks for the pm Nerf, I didn't think it was going to be on, bloody rain, we need an indoor mtb park(he he)

JasonB

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Phew ... that was lucky Jason ... had the guilts there most of yesterday ... I'm not usually this unorganised ... honest :p

OK, Anh has been whispering something about an Ando's / Oaks painfest ... so keep an eye out ... hopefully May is drier ... bawahahahaha

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Take 2

Ride Date: TBA
Time: 9.30am (ready to ride)
Meeting Spot: see page 11 or so
Weather Forecast:

TBA

Who's coming so far: Nerf Herder, Eggyolkeo, Bipyjamas

Maybes: mtb1611, oddjob, Fatman, mattdv, Sps

Extras:
i) Canned if its raining ... you know the drill
ii) See if we can make more of a day of it ... I was thinking of bringing a shovel for those bog holes in grave yard and maybe take some photos ... but all depends.
iii) I'm up for a BBQ lunch ... so if Dave is coming or any of you have a portable BBQ then BYO snags / drinks / begging bowl.

PACE: Its a loop, so as long as you don't mind not seeing anybody until the car park, then whatever you can manage really ... but generally there are some fit buggers in this group ...

Drivers: Nerf (Innerwest),

Subscribe to keep in touch with any changes / details

Last edited:

mongoosedh

Banned
Ride Date: 18May08. (happy to change the date, majority rules - post your suggestions - I can't make the 25th due to paintball mayhem)
Time: 9.30am (ready to ride)
Meeting Spot: see page 11 or so
Weather Forecast:

TBA

Who's coming so far: Nerf Herder,

Maybes:

Extras:
i) Canned if its raining ... you know the drill
ii) See if we can make more of a day of it ... I was thinking of bringing a shovel for those bog holes in grave yard and maybe take some photos ... but all depends.
iii) I'm up for a BBQ lunch ... so if Dave is coming or any of you have a portable BBQ then BYO snags / drinks / begging bowl.

PACE: Its a loop, so as long as you don't mind not seeing anybody until the car park, then whatever you can manage really ... but generally there are some fit buggers in this group ...

Drivers: Nerf (Innerwest),

Subscribe to keep in touch with any changes / details
Can we make it on the 11th? I really wanna get out there! :D

bipyjamas

Likes Dirt
OK, Anh has been whispering something about an Ando's / Oaks painfest ... so keep an eye out ... hopefully May is drier ... bawahahahaha
I'm not taking responsibility for that one... I've done it before, but don't recall too much of it, maybe it was too traumatic. Overall I'm just hankering for a Sunday all-day epic after the last 2 weeks of rain like everyone else on the NSW east coast :)

I'm up for the next Ourimbah ride. Happy to be the camera person on the day, very keen to see Al wash out again hehe.

Last edited:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Can we make it on the 11th? I really wanna get out there! :D
I can't do any earlier sorry ?? no can do any all day'ers for a little while.
I can't do the 18th.
June ?? may actually be dry as well ... doubt it.

I'm up for the next Ourimbah ride. Happy to be the camera person on the day, very keen to see Al wash out again hehe.
I have just recieved my new helmet cam battery as well so expecting alot of crash footage.:p

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can we make it June?

10-11th May - 12 Hours of Darkness @ Killingworth

18th May - Dirt Works 100km

24th May - BMC Working Week Series 8 Hour

I'm at all 3 races, so can we make it perhaps the 30th May?

Also guys FYI, i'm out Sunday morning's with football now the season has started, so I have either all Day Saturday, or Sunday getting there around 12. Not asking you to change a ride around me because that's just stupid, but i'd be super keen to get another ride with you guys.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
matty no probs ... you a busy bugger ...

wanna book 01June or 08th ... we'll see closer to the day is we can do an arvo for Matty (sorry can't do Saturdays).

CP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Put me down as in. Flexible with dates, but very anxious to ride the XC track.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Can we make it June?

10-11th May - 12 Hours of Darkness @ Killingworth

18th May - Dirt Works 100km

24th May - BMC Working Week Series 8 Hour

I'm at all 3 races, so can we make it perhaps the 30th May?

Also guys FYI, i'm out Sunday morning's with football now the season has started, so I have either all Day Saturday, or Sunday getting there around 12. Not asking you to change a ride around me because that's just stupid, but i'd be super keen to get another ride with you guys.
The dirtworks is actually on this weekend Matty.

Now that I've got work sorted out I can ride on the 18th. I've sold the car though so I might need to grab a lift off someone. I could probably borrow a Webber Q for BBQ duties as well.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Last post for a little bit

The dirtworks is actually on this weekend Matty.

Now that I've got work sorted out I can ride on the 18th. I've sold the car though so I might need to grab a lift off someone. I could probably borrow a Webber Q for BBQ duties as well.
Sorry Dude ... the Missus has canned May away trips ... sorry I shoulda changed the ride details.

I'm free the first 3 Sundays of June ... until further notice. *edit 02may ... Can't do the long weekend (7th - 9th will be in Kiama)

Dave,
Not sure if that is during exam time ??

Given this is quite a ways away ... pencil her in if you can ... and I'll update this a couple weeks out.

Cheers Fellas
Al

Last edited: