atleast the food was good...
fml

madmike1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
awww conor has a girlfriend?

Went for a ride down at bowl, no one was really there, was quite boring... haha

Drew.

Eats Squid
i got some rad SP tools and an esky! blokes present.
not to mention a 200 dollar bottle of scotch....which, i kind of...er, opened early, last night. hey will?:p

D

Deleted member 18757

I hate this new page layout, I can't even find the User CP button anymore :(
And it hurts my eyes...

will...

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i got some rad SP tools and an esky! blokes present.
not to mention a 200 dollar bottle of scotch....which, i kind of...er, opened early, last night. hey will?:p
hahahahaha, yeah you did open it a bit early, along with a few beers haha.

i got some new shoes, which i actually got yesterday, some cash and a pair of grips. stoked as woo!

merry christmas rotorfarks bmx community

derelikt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hahahahaha, yeah you did open it a bit early, along with a few beers haha.

i got some new shoes, which i actually got yesterday, some cash and a pair of grips. stoked as woo!

merry christmas rotorfarks bmx community
and i believe you like boys too?

chesty

Likes Dirt
zac, you aint no real bloke, you no nothing of it. your hand shake is terrible- real blokes have good warm handsakes. drew knows the ways of a "real bloke" though!

MERRRY CHRISTMAS ALLLLL!!!!!

i got a bunch of sweet stuff= heap of tees, boxers, a sorta crappy hd video camera off ebay but should still do the job(keen to make an edit to see how she goes), and i also got a good car-radio-ipod-trip thingy. pretty stoked, mum just put the turkey on the table so im off to eat!

edit:i also found out im in the running for botm on bmsex-forum?

derelikt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
zac, you aint no real bloke, you no nothing of it. your hand shake is terrible- real blokes have good warm handsakes. drew knows the ways of a "real bloke" though!

MERRRY CHRISTMAS ALLLLL!!!!!

i got a bunch of sweet stuff= heap of tees, boxers, a sorta crappy hd video camera off ebay but should still do the job(keen to make an edit to see how she goes), and i also got a good car-radio-ipod-trip thingy. pretty stoked, mum just put the turkey on the table so im off to eat!

edit:i also found out im in the running for botm on bmsex-forum?
Mate, you drive a pulsar...nuff said

chesty

Likes Dirt
zac, ahahahahha. you truly have been asking for this.

1. I don't even have my license yet & I paid a grand, for a car that has 1/6th of the ammount of k's as your car does, runs like new and is actually roadworthy. ohh thats so gay? (N)
2. You drive a phat hilux minitruck mate. gay!
3. You rep your new era fitteds everywhere you go in your minitruck whilst listening to that real cool 'new' band Parkway Drive? gay!
4. Your riding is whips and barspins. nothing else. gay!

Now let me stop and think about this, who is the gay one here zac bro?

Now stop giving me so much shit and get on with life, you are really starting to piss me off dood. You need to stop hating on people who are nothing but nice to you or expect to get fired back at. last time I checked thats not how you make friends.