1x Gsport Ribcage 36h - black
36x DT Swiss Champions - black
1x Profile Mini 9t 14mm Cromo Axle - black
2x KHE Premium Dirt 2.125 tyres
1x Skavenger assorted sticker pack
1x Tree Lite 27t sprocket - black
1x ODI Longneck grips (pair) - black

Can't wait!

Also on the hunt for a pair of chrome bars. Anyone selling?

whiteman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Bretty,
How much does postage from Empire usually cost?
Is it cheaper or more expensive than Dans?

jacky b

Likes Dirt
hey
does anyone know
what size spokes i would need for a odyssey hazzard lite complete wheel 10t?
when i did the calculation on a site it came up with 184mm and bought some and there to short grr.
so any one have any ideas?

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Bretty,
How much does postage from Empire usually cost?
Is it cheaper or more expensive than Dans?
Umm, was around $80 AU or so. Now that I look at my order I'm not sure why I chose Empire over Dans.

Oh yeah, Dans didn't have the 27t Tree sprocket in stock; and Empire do free wheel builds.

sambula

Likes Dirt
Also, I think Empire's postage is a hell of a lot cheaper than Dan's. My order was like $80 postage from Empire, but $172 from Dan's, I just ended up going to the local haha.

Spitfire84

Likes Dirt
Empire order consists of;

1x eS Square One Mid shoes size 11 - black
1x EmpireBMX shoelaces - gold
1x Gsport Ribcage 36h - black
36x DT Swiss Champions - black
1x Profile Mini 9t 14mm Cromo Axle - black
2x KHE Premium Dirt 2.125 tyres
1x Skavenger assorted sticker pack
1x Tree Lite 27t sprocket - black
1x ODI Longneck grips (pair) - black

Can't wait!

Also on the hunt for a pair of chrome bars. Anyone selling?
Sounds sweet, post a check when its all running :).

lol I put an old tyre on the back rim last night, cos I wanted to run a 2.2.. so I pumped it, walked off and 5 minutes later mum comes in telling me somethings blown up in the garage :mad:.. the sidewall exploded, damn shitty kenda tyre

Igofastdh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sounds sweet, post a check when its all running :).

lol I put an old tyre on the back rim last night, cos I wanted to run a 2.2.. so I pumped it, walked off and 5 minutes later mum comes in telling me somethings blown up in the garage :mad:.. the sidewall exploded, damn shitty kenda tyre

Funny thing is you just quoted brettys post, and at the bottom of the post he was saying he wanted some chrome bars, and also which is funnier is that you have some for sale...didnt you read that bit? :p

--

Gone Fishin'

D

Deleted member 18757

Nathan I broke my ancle.
Does anyone else find that they only get hurt on things they are comfortable with?
So far I have fractured my finger and collar bone (two seperate times) doing pedal grinds, fractured my wrist double pegging a rail into a bank, fractured my wrist riding up a quarter (scooter kid on a bike dropped in on me) and now I chip & break my ancle oppo icing some tiny rail that I usually do as a line joiner.

I actually have never gotten hurt badly (I.E broken/fractured) trying something new or maning up.

Igofastdh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes

---

Havent caught anything the last few days, were leaving tabourie lake 2morrow morning, stopping at wagga at a mates for a night then back home. Devo i couldnt take my bike. Did have a sick mini gofl sesh today tho. Also rode a horse called Billy.