The riding thread.

MICK...

Likes Dirt
This frame shpping business is bullshit, i can't make up my mind, option A of a fit hawk has been ruled out, becuase fit have NONE LEFT, GAY! So now, im back to either a tony C, or a TTL in trands red, which would match my wheelset, (red proper K'7s) on black G sports ver nicely.

I do want a light frame, but is the 130g between the to frame going to be THAT noticeable? I like the feel of the tonys, havnt ridden a TTL, but they have great reviews and look bangin.

Like the FBM howlers too, are they still around?

EDIT: Cult stuff is now selling on CRC

Last edited:

Mattw513

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This frame shpping business is bullshit, i can't make up my mind, option A of a fit hawk has been ruled out, becuase fit have NONE LEFT, GAY! So now, im back to either a tony C, or a TTL in trands red, which would match my wheelset, (red proper K'7s) on black G sports ver nicely.

I do want a light frame, but is the 130g between the to frame going to be THAT noticeable? I like the feel of the tonys, havnt ridden a TTL, but they have great reviews and look bangin.

http://www.backbonebmx.com.au/shop/product.php?productid=17219&cat=259&page=1

GUMP

Likes Dirt
dont get a cardona bend very easy from what ive seen/heard.

deff get a howler rad frames i love mine. the ttl is another really good choice either of those two and you'll be fine

birmY(>_<)

Likes Dirt
i thought i'd be receiving my new chrome BSD bars today, i guess not :mad:

anyway i've done these thangs lately
closest to an invert i can get

nose stall thing

tireslide

boosts

and draggin my feet, got the idea from a roey n robbo edit

Last edited:

Is this a piss take? Like, your going to post up a new "I wanted XXXX frame but now I think I want XXXX frame" twice a day for the next 40 years. Then later we find out your an 80 year old pedofile in a wheel chair.

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid

You dont buy frames direct from Fit, so it doesnt matter if they dont have stock of Hawk2's because chances are a store will. I know both Backbone and Strictly have them online and I'm sure Dans and Empire would if you want to buy from Overseas.
I love my Hawk1 and was dissapointed when they weren't bringing the hawk2 out in a 21.25 even though I'm very happy with my Warrior.

130grams on a 10kg bike isnt going to be very noticable, especially on the frame. If you wanted to lose that weight elsewhere, some lighter tyres would make a more noticable difference.

in summary, get a hawk2

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
been trying hop 3's but can only get 270:mad: any tips?
Give up and get into riding trails. I just messed up the ligaments in my foot tryin hop 3's. Can't walk or work for like a week, should never of strayed off the dirt. Hahaha.

steve r

Likes Dirt
try to kinda lean your head to the side and towards your front wheel just after hopping and just keep looking, also when your learning them they are easier into a kinda bank.