The riding thread.

scholzee

Squid

Will Air.

Brendon Footjam.

Daniel unluc-e

Myself, Toboggan.

Took a few photos today, and had one snapped of myself. Toboggans have to be my favourite trick at the moment, even tho I can't do them properly aha.

Last edited:

spono

Likes Dirt
had a pretty good day, went to five dock and rode with all the local shredders, then these girls rock up, and start gettin with all the guys and even each other. got it on film. probably the best shit thats gone down since the daylight savings jam...
haha you should definately make an edit of the day

dom101

Likes Dirt
been lookin at some nice architectural riding spots whilst in singapore, probably woudlnt dare try threddin though. dont think they'd be too kindly

Igofastdh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Which protec did you get?

I also got a new protec today, my boss gave it to me for free! stoked as!

and Will, that's sick!
Lucky! :O
Uhm got a 2nd hand bucky lasek off someone on here.

been lookin at some nice architectural riding spots whilst in singapore
Fuck em, go shred that concrete bank!

Oh my fucking :eek:!!!!
Unrelated, but drew nice pictars in the latest 2020,

MICK...

Likes Dirt
Richo and that other dude are off colony

I would get a link but i feel it would be best if you did these things yourselves.

Drew.

Eats Squid
Again Mick, you are a brilliant mind. In what post are you relating this to? Or are you simply doing the honour of making a half arsed news announcement that Richo and 'THAT GUY' (liam fahy hampton) have left Colony?

hubbie

Forever 1,337
I might go riding tonight at Avalon or Thornleigh. Been so busy with uni and exams. had my 3rd of 4 exams last night. next one is next wednesday. I can totally spare some time to shred!