The riding thread.

Drew.

Eats Squid
I'm selling a set of Black uncut tempered bars for $50ono. Also a pair of Profile race cranks w/ a slightly twisted Ti spindle for $100.

Cranks.

stace.pear

Likes Dirt
yeh true thats not too bad. that sounds good. if you havent sold them before pay day on thursdayi may be down.

by the way, has anyone been to flem banks recently? all the installations are gone and they have relandscaped the top end. How ever theres an interesting setup across the road near the flats, whole lot of wavy banks and burm like concrete things.

mad_mike51

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haven't been riding heaps lately due to cold weather and me not finishing work untill it's dark and stupidly cold. Still maybe every second day. Been playing dave mirra 2 heaps again. Best. Game. Ever!

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
yeh true thats not too bad. that sounds good. if you havent sold them before pay day on thursdayi may be down.

by the way, has anyone been to flem banks recently? all the installations are gone and they have relandscaped the top end. How ever theres an interesting setup across the road near the flats, whole lot of wavy banks and burm like concrete things.

All the stuff built down there was demolished by the council maybe 2 or so months ago.
There were signs down there before that saying they were doing it and not to build anything else.
I've seen those wave things almost everyday going to work and back, but haven't stopped to have a good look.
Depending on what they are there for, I question whether its safe to ride there. Those flats are pretty notorious for being violent and I'm not sure how the locals would like a heap of kids on bikes wrecking their new whatever it is.

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
getting my left knee reconstruction today, looking forward to being able to ride in 3-4 months.

D

Deleted member 18757

I hid my profile ti spindle in a sock
and my mum threw it out

true story.
Lent two really old profile pegs to a mate, and his dad found one and thought it was scrap metal, he threw it out.
getting my left knee reconstruction today, looking forward to being able to ride in 3-4 months.
Good luck

jackaroo

Likes Dirt
Yeah i had a good skate park session yesterday, and got a good few tricks down, I also nearly landed a few bar-hops (both feet over the bars, stoked!) as well but i couldn't land the trick because I'm running seat-less and its sketchy to land.

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
I'm going riding after work, I'm hyped.
I got her early so I can leave extra early, but I got here before our building opens so had to hang around in the cold.
Melbourne is freezing at the moment, its really good.

whiteman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Does anybody have black pivitol post they want to sell? It must be ~250mm long.
If you do please let me know.

Belle

Eats Squid
I'm going riding after work, I'm hyped.
I got her early so I can leave extra early, but I got here before our building opens so had to hang around in the cold.
Melbourne is freezing at the moment, its really good.
I got early start last week and it rained !!! haha
what time do you usually get of work rhys?

mtb_mark

Likes Dirt
so for the last two weeks ive been in mission beach. i didnt think their would be much of a skate park up there so i didnt take my bike. but f*ck me if there isnt a really nice skate park there and all i have is a scooter. so for the past two weeks, ive been a scooter kid. yay.

stace.pear

Likes Dirt
All the stuff built down there was demolished by the council maybe 2 or so months ago.
There were signs down there before that saying they were doing it and not to build anything else.
I've seen those wave things almost everyday going to work and back, but haven't stopped to have a good look.
Depending on what they are there for, I question whether its safe to ride there. Those flats are pretty notorious for being violent and I'm not sure how the locals would like a heap of kids on bikes wrecking their new whatever it is.
yeh i though about this too, but at the moment theres a fence around it as its still being constructed. the thing is basically a wavey arena type thing that sorounds a basket ball court, the back boards have no rings at the moment though so the locals cant use it. but i got a good 40 minute ride in. its nothing real special though. devastated about the banks though. soon theyll make the walls 'un-wallridable'