The riding thread.

Lemontime

Eats Squid
Went for a ride for the first time these holidays at my local. Scooter kid take-over is imminent. There were at least 10 of them there (park is only big enough to have like 2 people riding/scooting/skating at any one time). On the bright side I finally sort of learnt to smith on the little ledge (Smiths have always been bad for me). And my Luc-e - smith - feeble - double peg on quarter is getting just swell.

MICK...

Likes Dirt
I rode some dudes bike that had fly lago bars, and they feel so nice, are montanas same feel just higher? that'd be just swell.

Please reply, because i want some new bars asap!!

Mitch.F

Likes Dirt
Montanas: 1.5 degree up sweep, 11 degree back sweep, 8.75" high and 29" wide
lago: 1 degree up sweep, 12 degree back sweep, 8.5" high and 29" wide

2 of my mates have montanas and they are sick!! Best bars I have rode with. But Lagos have more realaxed geo which would probaly suit me better....

You will be happy with either haha hope that helps

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
picture of new grind box (need to put on some coping):

picture of my original bmx frame (my first decent bmx was a black 20.75 Fit Flow complete). the frame is burly and tough as fuck, a keeper:

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Been riding my new 20" lately abit, i <3 it a lot! Trying to transfer all my mtb skills across and hopefully make them better, learn some new stunts and take them back to big wheels =]

hubbie

Forever 1,337
Had a great weekend roadtripping. went to glenbrook, lithgow, mudgee, stayed at Bil's, bathurst, millthorpe, and orange. Wish it wasn't over and I'm very tired. gahhhh.

Photos of Bil, Nathan (sponno), and Jesper.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Been learning heaps of new stunts on the bmx lately =D

Pretty happy for only a week of riding bmx so far! xD