The riding thread.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Come ride Five Dock up here, rad quarters for you to boost barspins, and Sydney is just great.
I rode there when i was in Sydney a few weeks ago on mtb, and OMG! I LOVE THAT PLACE!!! Will be back very very soon!!!

*Dont worry spono, i will be back sooooooooon =D

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
For the sake of a smoother look, lighter (not by a flea dick, but never the less). There are a couple factors, really.

I'd be curious to know, too. I run Profile minis, with a 3/8" up front, and i've put it through a lot of hard smithing and chinking and all the sorts, and have never had a drama with them? I can't see how you would have a problem, a CrMo or Ti bolt with an allen key head isn't going to be any weaker than the equivalent CrMo or Ti straight through axle that is tightened with a nut...
A female axle system is stronger than a regular axle. I'm sure there is an article about it somewhere on the net, but it doesn't take a dummy to work it out.
Also, if you break a stud, its easily to replace. If you bend a straight axle, chances are you wont notice it until it has eaten your bearings etc etc.

Really enjoying riding the bmx =]

Yoooooooooo.

Come ride Five Dock up here, rad quarters for you to boost barspins, and Sydney is just great.
Sydney has amazing street, I don't believe the residences of Sydney have worked that out though as they are too busy booming airs at Fivedock.

INRI

Likes Dirt
popped 540 hops on banks last night. Probably closer to 450 with the amount of carve involved but still stoked.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
This rain in Sydney sucks man. Everytime I grab my bike and head for the door.... rain. F@ck it!
dig trails man, rain is your best friend then

Finally got my new hoders, after ordering them a month ago... best feeling bar I've had so far, rip shit over the bloody oaths i was running.

Also started adding new lines to the local trails, things gonna be dope come summer time.

Pretty happy atm, cept school keeps getting in the way of my digging.... fucking trials