The riding thread.

Leeday.

Likes Bikes
Ps. if anyone is keen on a pair of month old eclat tibias (just missing the side bolt), or a proper 36h 3/8 female axle rear hub (6 months old), just let me know... Either for $90 posted!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 18757

It's been about 6 weeks since my suspected fractured wrist, and I still can't ride; I've finally decided to go see a doctor. I thought my wrist would have healed a long time ago, so we were in the process of organizing a road trip to Canberra soon, but I guess that isn't going to happen for a while now.

spono

Likes Dirt
trent has already taken the friday off :/ i suggest you see a good doctor and a chiropractor so you back doesent hurt on the trip :p may you heal quickly!

D

Deleted member 18757

trent has already taken the friday off :/ i suggest you see a good doctor and a chiropractor so you back doesent hurt on the trip :p may you heal quickly!
Well I'm waiting for the x-rays right now and I quote "It does look a bit suspect"

Mitch.F

Likes Dirt
What's the go with hang 5's / pedal hang 5's??? They hate me haha

everytime I try a hang 5 I go straight over the bars.... Today I Spent ages trying pedal hang 5's and got about 2-2.5 metres... (just rolling on flat putting foot on peg and lifting the back up)

is there any hints/tips to make them easier?? Or is it just practice makes perfect...?

Cheers

mtb_mark

Likes Dirt
really? are you sure? i always knew them to be called hang 10's. maybe different areas- different names?

ahhh i bent my bars today. had a bit of a stack, bike went rolling. now they are fucked.

MICK...

Likes Dirt
Pretty sure the term "Hang Ten" refers to hanging ten on a surfboard, with both feet up front, not hanging your feet anyway......

Jam for a Cure

Cannon Fodder
Hey there

Just thought we would let you all know about the Jam we are running in Frankston Victoria on the 2nd October. Its Jam for a Cure. Raising money for Juvinille Diabetes Research.

Hope some of you can make it.

www.jamforacure.com for more information

Cheers!