The riding thread.

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
The rain interrupted city park this week, which is always a bit dissapointing but pretty standard for a Wednesday here in Melbourne.
On Sunday we went to Geelong, which is always a good time. Rode Geelong park for a bit which was very busy with families enjoying the sunshine. Putting a basketball court in the middle of a skatepark seems so stupid, but councils love that crap. The photo below is from Geelong plaza. Visit it mid week, out of school holidays so you don't have to dodge people.
We also went down to Torquay to ride a few spots. For a beach side town, they've got alot of construction happening and spots are popping up all over. In 5 years time I don't think it'll be much of a peaceful coastal town, just another suburb of Geelong if it isn't already.

Woot! First ride on new wheels this morning, was awesome. Profile Minis laced to Propers. Stoked.

I celebrated by casing the whole line first run through. Take that new wheels!

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
Yeah Mike! Should've through in an undown, just for the hell of it.

Damn Victorians and your mad parks! Sweet edit too. Park is soo hard to shoot and edit well!

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
^biff on.

today i railed myself continuously trying feebles to hard 180 off a ledge to drop. now have a shin vagina, and a corked thigh. will have another crack next weekend as i nearly landed a 360 off it as well.