The Rules of F.A.R.K. - Read these before you start a game or face the consequences!

Ozza

Eats Squid
Make a rule when somebody has won they change the thread title to something so we know its not a game in progress! When it takes of maybe a fark count like itrader?

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Also, not sure if this has been covered but generally when I used to play this game if someone gets given a letter the other person gets to set again. Just throwing it out there.

Ryan

Radministrator
No, it would make sense that you get yourself a partner before anyone has to start setting tricks. If you've already got a video feel free to post it so that people know what they're up against.

What about instead of tricks just going big like for someone like me who isnt really the best at doing tricks is it possible to challenge someone at F.A.R.K by just doing a massive road-gap or something?

derelikt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What about instead of tricks just going big like for someone like me who isnt really the best at doing tricks is it possible to challenge someone at F.A.R.K by just doing a massive road-gap or something?
No, Because going "Big" doesn't have any skill involved. And also people would use their Pinkbike rulers, So it wouldn't be fair.

No, Because going "Big" doesn't have any skill involved. And also people would use their Pinkbike rulers, So it wouldn't be fair.
so it doesn't matter how big you go as long as the trick is the same or better? plus you can usually tell from the video how big it would be.

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wth?????? why does everyone have a problem with 24"?????? i ride bmx tracks and dirt jumps and do just fine!!why should we be shot:p

Also, not sure if this has been covered but generally when I used to play this game if someone gets given a letter the other person gets to set again. Just throwing it out there.
But that means the one rider can set all his best tricks, it should be one go after another to make it even otherwise people can do variations of one trick that his competitor cant do.

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
how do you know what you are like what level of riding
I'd say your high intermediate. Just ask the person your versing what tricks there at then you'll know if there on your level.

But that means the one rider can set all his best tricks, it should be one go after another to make it even otherwise people can do variations of one trick that his competitor cant do.
Meh, I guess it's up to the players to decide.

make a youtube account, go to my video's , click upload video. tehn you filll in the info page then click browse on teh next page and selct your video then upload it.. all done

kemmis

Likes Dirt
I think that is a good idea. i know its hard to tell how big someone can go by a video, but i think that people can use common sense and see if some is going big or using decieving camera angles. It would open the game up to alot more people. anyway just my thoughts

Faith3_Nobbi-man

Likes Dirt
I think that is a good idea. i know its hard to tell how big someone can go by a video, but i think that people can use common sense and see if some is going big or using decieving camera angles. It would open the game up to alot more people. anyway just my thoughts
i agree, mabey if the image looks decieving, just request a diferent angle, like a side on shot that both the upramp and the downramp (if there is one) are included in, with the bike in the middle, u should be able 2 judge how big it is then, because u can measuse with the guys bike