The Shed. Sunday, SS AM, Fixed.

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My current stable.

UPDATE: New DH frame, and destroyed the front end of fixed gear (no pics of that though).

The Downhill,

Frame: 09 Atomik w/ DHX3.0 -> '09 IH Sunday Team w/ '10 Van R
Fork: 09 Races w/ WC lowers
Drivetrain: X9 gearing w/ RF Atlas Fr Crankset, V-One pedals, LS-1 guide.
Wheels: MTX33's on Hoodoo's w/ DT Alpine3's and Champ's, and Suprise Rubber. (Schwalbe Muddy Mary's soon)
Cockpit: Lizard Logo lockons on Protaper DH 780mm on Funn Direct Mount.
Chair: Fizik on Thomo.
Stoppies: Code's on 8" G3's.

The 1x1 Trail/AM rig,

Frame: Rival, may get an On-One in the future.
Fork: Manitou Minute MRD TPC 130mm
Drivetrain: SLX crankset, V8 pedals, 34:16
Wheels: Equalizer28's on Quando's (sealed), and Tabletops for the moment until i get some Nobb Nic's or somethingorother.
Cockpit: Lizard Logo lockons on Hussefelt on FSA OS 90mm.
Chair: Norco Seat on BBB Skyscraper post (The best).
Stoppies: BB7 7" front and BB5 6" rear (rear not pictured)

The Fixed,

Frame & Fork: KHS Flite100, Powdered Flame Red. Now with Bent forks. :p
Drivetrain: Generic Black shit, Colony Plastics w/ BO StrapOns, 44:17 = 17 skid patches
Wheels: More generic black shit, on Kenda 23c black shit. And now a potato chip for a front wheel.
Cockpit: Oury on Hussefelt on FSA OS 80mm.
Chair: Selle on BBB Skyscraper post (The best).
Stoppies: NOBR AKES

Enjoy.

Last edited:

.Alex.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yea dan, how long you had the world cups for?
fixie is hot
edit: read that just wc lowers

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yea dan, how long you had the world cups for?
fixie is hot
Not world cups, just the lowers, after waiting 2 months for them to arrive, monza sent the wrong ones, but I couldn't be fucked sending them back. Bent my race lowers when Nick and I built a large road gap, and on my first time doing it I tried to nose wheelie lander to tree stall, which obviously worked well. Cheers. :eek:

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
UPDATE.

Atomik.

Now a Sunday, thanks to Jake Lucas. :)

Atomik was getting a bit small for me and I felt like a bit of a change after being on Norco Dh bikes for the past 3 or so years now. So picked up a Large Sunday off Jake the other week, as I'd been hanging for a large to pop up. Needed new cranks as well, as the 68/73mm SLX's weren't going to fit the Sunday, so got myself some 83mm Atlas FR's from work. And fark me they were a task to get on, but finally got it together yesterday after a metric fark tonne of elbow grease. All I need now is a new set of tyres, Schwalbe Muddy Mary's, and i'll be ready for the '10/'11 race series after I finished Yr12. Might treat it to new bars and wheels in the new year, but at the moment it's sweet.
First proper test ride is this w/e, but the backyard bounce test approves.

Enjoy.

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I cannot believe you're still running those PoS Kendas! Good to see some freshys on the way..

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hahaha. They're really not that shit though, like yeah, my front wheels washed out a large number of times ruining race runs, but really? :rolleyes:

Schwalbe Muddy Mary's on the way soon.