The shuttle road..........

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Good news: The road work has begun and the shuttle road is getting repaired! It may even be finished this week! I'm planning on heading up on Saturday afternoon to fix up some of the spots that the machines have pushed dirt onto the track so please help out! It won't take long and we could even use the dirt to our advantage.
I'll head up at 1pm. ;)

djsmitt

Likes Dirt
good to hear might be heading up there sumtime this year for a week or so to do sum riding. nothing beats the track you fellas built out there would love to see it in up coming state rounds??????

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
one word i would like to use to show my excitement is not allowed on here
but thats soo good so does that mean club champs sometime soon

I wont be able to go up i am moving houses at the moment and this weekend is the big moove so ill be out
if i can scab a few hours ill let you know dozer

Anyways thats some great news and cant wait to have a race on

Booyah

pinnin

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,

Sounds like mount coramba is getting some grooming...

Ill be up next weekend from the wednesday onwards (26th/5) with my new demo 8 I, to visit the oldies.

Ill be keen as all hell to get u on the mountain to get a few runs in. I was wondering if you boys could tell/lead/whatever me to the "new" track up there. I havent been there for about a year and a half i think.

Any help would be awesome
Cheers

spyderman_au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Would really love to see a state round there again. It is a fu$%en fantastic track and love the excuse to ride it...... :cool:

ecd08

Likes Dirt
yeah i was up there all sunday and the road is still quite rough (rock wise) but thats only because they havent graded or rolled it, but like dozer said all of that was done during kast week so they should have most of it done within 2 weeks. the track needs a lot and a lot of work which if dozer and a few boys are keen to do i will stay till dark/ 5 ish and then get my dad to pick me up. meatneck i will drive into sawty and scream into a megaphone if you cant come!!!!! that is shit i have been up 3 weekends in a row and you havent been able to come up for one of them!!!! its ok no one will laugh at you because you have a kona, we will bring a rope and a paper bag if you want????
hahahahahaha lol jokes nah i will come pick yah up if i go up i know jonno and ryley are deffs goin up. ready to beat you dozer in the cofs champs... mmwwahahaha :confused:.

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
! that is shit i have been up 3 weekends in a row and you havent been able to come up for one of them!!!! its ok no one will laugh at you because you have a kona, we will bring a rope and a paper bag if you want????
Mate have you looked at the mongy lately ha Jks
the Magnificent Bright orange Kona can hold an Atomic bomb before it breaks
Plussssss I have been moving and 20 years of shit inour house doesnt move by itself
haah

ecd08

Likes Dirt
haha yeasss i have seen the mongy oof course and after the mods its lookin like sex on legs(wheels) hahahaha. and yeah 20 years is being generous hahahaha but dude that chinese stuff is worth sooo much!!!!1 ill be giving you a lift up mt coramba on saturday at 6 o clock so we will be tooting out the front if your not awake...............hahahahh jokes but yeh im going to go up with dozer and give him a hand to fix it and i can give you a lift up aswell.

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haha yeasss i have seen the mongy oof course and after the mods its lookin like sex on legs(wheels) hahahaha. and yeah 20 years is being generous hahahaha but dude that chinese stuff is worth sooo much!!!!1 ill be giving you a lift up mt coramba on saturday at 6 o clock so we will be tooting out the front if your not awake...............hahahahh jokes but yeh im going to go up with dozer and give him a hand to fix it and i can give you a lift up aswell.
haha yeah im serious its a lot of shit

and i got to work on sat mornin'

actionchris

Likes Dirt
hey what condition is the shuttle road in now. Would it be ok to get a mitsubishi magna up would you still need a 4wd. Thinking about heading up tomorrow.

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They recently re grated the road and its at it's prime.
Not possibly sure on the track though.
Check with dozer i mean its rideable but go very slow on first or so runs to scope it out

Lefty