The Single Speed Thread

here is my beast
just converted it today temporarily. Old derailer hanger is threaded and couldn't be bothered buying new one today so found this in garage. Other derailer doesn't fit on this hanger.
soo here it is.

18112010141.jpg18112010145.jpg18112010143.jpg18112010142.jpg18112010144.jpg

longxc

Likes Bikes
so true

It's almost Tasmanian, that is if it really exists at all.
I still haven't seen it and probably won't...
I asked if it had been sent yet last night and was sent the tracking number, turns out someone(won't mention the name) signed for my parcel at work at 7:08am in the morning and so far have had no luck today in tracking it down :(

SSDave

Likes Dirt
Getting Excited

Got the call from Onya Bike Belconnen today, my bike has been built!! New XTC Advanced carbon frame to replace the one I broke at Parkes. Get to pick it up on Saturday, still can't hit the dirt 'till christmas but still excited.

Pics will be up when my baby comes home on Sat!! :D

wallite

Squid
G'day, Was uploading some pics last night for the Fat Tyre Festival, and figured some of you might be interested in shots I have of the 2009 Australian SS Champs. Better late then never eh. Was the first time out with a SLR for a MTB race so cant vouch for the quality. (second time was last weekend, go figure). Compressed images uploaded so if you want a full size file, let me know.

http://picasaweb.google.com/1120977...?authkey=Gv1sRgCO260POAzLHKHw&feat=directlink

SSDave

Likes Dirt
My new baby!

A massive thanks goes out to Michael at Onya Bike Belconnen for rebuilding my bike! The next 19 days are going to be tough, I'll probably be counting the hours until I can hit some dirt again.

Attachments

Greg882

Likes Bikes
ok well no where near as good as SSdaves giant..
Im finally on the SS wagon ordered tensioner kit and 16 tooth yesterday

will be fitted to the unbreakable 03? Yukon
Preety keen to give it a go hope 32-16 ratio will work ok for me at Awaba and my chicken legs dont Break..!!

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
Preety keen to give it a go hope 32-16 ratio will work ok for me at Awaba and my chicken legs dont Break..!!
It starts off feeling OK, you get to the Camelback Climb and you start to rethink, then by the time you get to the Muderhorn you realize you really should have gone for an 18.

Greg882

Likes Bikes
so i could be looking for an 18 tooth rear or a 30 front sooner than expected..!!
will let you know how it goes after the weekend..!!